Chapter62: Intimacy

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a second. At the moment when he was distracted, the other party led the ladle into his mouth, and the warm liquid flowed into his mouth. He suddenly recovered and stared at Bai Mo with some surprise after swallowing the soup.

"Is it delicious?" The other party asked him.

Shen Jiayan did not answer and looked at Bai Mo with a complicated expression.

He felt that Bai Mo's behavior today was really a little too strange. Although the other party said that he wanted to take care of him just because he was injured, the behavior just now was a little too... intimate.

He squeezed his lips and couldn't help saying, "Bai Mo, you don't have to take care of me like this. I'm really fine."

Bai Mo was silent for a moment.

"Sorry, I'm just used to it. Does it make you uncomfortable?"

His words stunned Shen Jiayan.

He forgot that Bai Mo had been taking care of his sick mother since he was a child, and he did things like this almost every day. Maybe it's really just the habit as he said, not for any other reason.

When he said this, Shen Jiayan was a little relieved and didn't mind the matter just now. "Of course not, I just... I don't want you to worry too much about me."

"That's good." Bai Mo smiled at him.

With that, he put another sashimi to his mouth, "Eat some more."

Shen Jiayan: "..."

The other party didn't seem to listen to him at all, but he didn't say anything more. He opened his mouth obediently and accepted his feeding.

Bai Mo looked at him for a while and suddenly stretched out his hand. His fingers gently rubbed at the corners of his lips, and his fingertips inadvertently touched the lip beads.

Shen Jiayan was stunned, and the other party just said lightly, "There's a stains."

Shen Jiayan was stunned a little and said, "Thank you."

After dinner, the people in the hotel came to take away the tableware and the low table. After eating and drinking enough, Shen Jiayan went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and was almost ready to go to bed.

Because the hotel is a relatively traditional Hefeng hot spring hotel, there is no bed in the room, and it is all mattress and bedding on the tatami.

When Shen Jiayan finished brushing his teeth and returned to the room, he found that there were two more bedding on the tatami, and the two were next to each other.

Shen Jiayan was dumbfounded and slowly looked at Bai Mo, who was reading quietly in front of the tea table.

After noticing his sight, the other party raised his head and looked at him, "The bed is ready. Go to bed when you are sleepy."

Shen Jiayan came to his senses and slowly swallowed his saliva, "...Why are there two beddings?"

Bai Mo closed the book and looked at him and said, "I'm a little worried about you. I'm afraid it will be inconvenient if you get up at night."

Shen Jiayan didn't know what to say.

He can understand that maybe Bai Mo really just wanted to take care of him out of good intentions, but he just sprained his foot, not a fracture! Is it necessary to take such meticulous care?

Shen Jiayan's mood was a little complicated. Although he was just sleeping next to him, not in a bed, he still felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.