Chapter 23

Aunt Chen said carefully to the person on the phone, "What's the matter with you? Why don't you let me tell the young master?"

Shen Jiayan faintly heard that the person on the phone seemed to be silent for a moment, and then a smile came.

"Really? That's Unfortunately, I really want to come to Xiaoyan for that last time.

Shen Jiayan faintly heard Jiang Yuanzhou's voice coming from the phone, and he blinked with a dull expression.

Compensation for the last time? What's the matter?

While Shen Jiayan was thinking hard, the phone over there had hung up.

Aunt Chen turned her head and looked at Shen Jiayan with some doubt, "Young master, why did Mr. Jiang say he wanted to come to you to make amends?"

Shen Jiayan was also a little confused. He held his chin and thought about it carefully.

After thinking about it, he thought that what Jiang Yuanzhou said might be at the funeral. After all, he deliberately pretended to be angry about Jiang Yuanzhou's approach to Bai Mo last time. Jiang Yuanzhou coaxed him to compensate him at that time.

"Well... Maybe it's for that time at funeral..." Shen Jiayan was a little uncertain.

But... he almost forgot that matter. How could Jiang Yuanzhou still remember it?

How can a boss like him remember this kind of small thing now, and he also takes the initiative to bring it up?

Suspicious.

What exactly does he want to do?

The more Shen Jiayan thought about it, the more inexplicable he felt.

Anyway, it's a good thing that he didn't answer his phone just now.

The doubts on Aunt Chen's face did not fade. She looked at Shen Jiayan with some doubts. Finally, she couldn't help asking with some worries, "The young master doesn't want to answer Mr. Jiang's phone. Is it a quarrel with Mr. Jiang?"

In the past, the young master was the most excited when he heard about Mr. Jiang or when Mr. Jiang sent something. How could he react like this today?

Shen Jiayan was also not good at talking to Aunt Chen, looking he was hesitant.

"It's not... It's just, alas, it's kind of. Anyway, Aunt Chen, if he comes to me again during this period, you can just say that I'm not at home.

Aunt Chen doesn't know what happened between Shen Jiayan and Mr. Jiang, but in a word, the young master doesn't seem to want to have a relationship with him recently, and she doesn't have much to say anything, so she can only respond.

"Okay."

.

Since the phone call at noon, Shen Jiayan has been inexplicably a little flustered. He can't even read comics, and he is also absent-minded when he eats in the evening.

Just as he was drinking the soup in the bowl and thinking about Jiang Yuanzhou, there was a movement in the entrance. Aunt Chen's voice sounded: "Mr. Bai is back. Have you had dinner?"

"The meal is just ready." She paused and added, "The young master is eating in the dining room."

"Uh-huh." Bai Mo's voice sounded, "I won't eat it. Thank you, Aunt Chen."

His voice seemed to be a little tired, and she almost can't hear the second half of the sentence.

Shen Jiayan heard his footsteps and walked up the stairs, as if he went straight back to the room.

Shen Jiayan was relieved. If he really saw Bai Mo, he didn't know how to face him.

He had to think about what the system said before, and what kind of inner entanglement was really too difficult for him to act.

However, just like hearing his voice, the sound of the system suddenly sounded in his mind.

[System: Host, it's time to go to the plot.]

Shen Jiayan: ... I have a bad feeling.

Sure enough, the next moment, a plot came to my mind.

[When Shen Jiayan heard the sound of Bai Mo walking straight upstairs, he didn't know why he flashed a trace of irritability in his heart, and he suddenly had no appetite. He poked the food in the bowl boredly, And couldn't help thinking about Bai mo.

What did he do today? Why does the voice sound so tired? Why don't you come over for dinner?

When these ideas came up, Shen Jiayan was suddenly stunned for a moment. He actually unconsciously cared about that person.

--No, he doesn't care. He's just afraid that he's going to do something bad! This is part of the Shen's family image!

Yes, that vixen likes to seduce people everywhere. If he doesn't look at him, maybe he will go out to attract bees and butterflies again. He knows that the nature of this fox spirit can't be changed!

No, he can't let him ruin the reputation of the Shen family and Shen's father outside. He wants to see him!

Thinking about this, Shen Jiayan suddenly got up from the dining table, and went upstairs to Bai Mo's room in anger, knocking on the door of the other party.

"Hey, are you in there? Open the door!"

After a while, the door was opened from the inside, and Bai Mo's handsome face appeared behind the door, but his expression seemed to be a little haggard. "What's the matter?"

Shen Jiayan looked at the beautiful face of the other party and didn't know what to say for a moment. All the evil words he had prepared were swallowed down. Finally, he only asked dryly, "...where have you been today?"]

[Shen Jiayan: ... System, you did it on purpose, didn't you?]

The system really began to pretend to be dead again.

Shen Jiayan sighed heavily and got up from the table.

Forget it, at least the plot guidance does not need him to play freely.

So, Shen Jiayan dragged his heavy pace upstairs and came to the door of Bai Mo's room. He sighed and knocked on the door with a tremor.

Bai Mo's cold voice came from inside.

"Who?"

"Cough, I." After Shen Jiayan finished speaking, he felt that his tone seemed to be a little empty, and added a neutral sentence: "Open the door!"

There was a moment of silence inside, just when Shen Jiayan felt that the other party might not open the door for him, the door opened.

Bai Mo's overly delicate face appeared in the gap between the door opening, and a table lamp was lit in the room. The light was warm and yellow and penetrated into the corridor. The person in front of him turned his back to the light, and his face was a little colder than usual.

"What's the matter?"