Chapter50: Back to dormitory

the other party stared at him like this, which must be a misunderstanding. But how should he explain it? Go straight up and tell him that he came to see Darren? Will this be a little suspicious?

Shen Jiayan silently moved away from his sight, and his eyes were wandering around pretending to be looking at the scenery, but he could still feel that the other party was staring at him.

Fortunately, the game began soon, and Jiang Mingyue finally withdrew his sight and soon entered the state of the game.

At the beginning of the game, Jiang Mingyue was brilliant. He scored one goal after another, and soon opened the score.

Shen Jiayan couldn't help sighing in his heart that Jiang Mingyue's skills were really good, and not only his skills were good, but also the viewing type was also very high. The girls outside the field also cheered and screamed.

When it was time for the half-time break, Darren came to Shen Jiayan sweating profusely and said to Shen Jiayan excitedly, "Brother Yan, did you see the slam dunk I just now!"

Shen Jiayan nodded, "I see it. It's awesome."

Shen Jiayan handed him a towel and water, and Darren also took it with a smile, "Thank you, Brother Yan."

He raised his head and smiled at him, "Nothing."

The moment he looked up, he caught Jiang Mingyue standing aside with his aftergray. The other party was drinking water at this time, surrounded by a group of girls, but his eyes seemed to be looking at him.

But when he looked over, the other party had already withdrawn his eyes.

Shen Jiayan was inexplicably relieved. At least now the other party knew that he didn't come to see him.

When the half-time was over, the players returned to the court and the game continued.

Due to the loss in the first half, the opposing team was obviously a little irritable at this time, and the movement was much larger when dribbling. Just as one of the players tried to break through the defense, he raised his hand and bumped into Darren behind him.

With a bang, Darren was hit to the ground heavily.

The action on the court stopped in an instant.

"Hey! Are you all right?!" A teammate hurried to Darren and squatted down to see him.

At this time, Darren was covering his eyes, and his face was a little pale.

The person who bumped into him just now was also a little stunned. Obviously, he didn't expect this. He stood in front of Darren with the ball in his arms, "Bro, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, are you all right?"

Darren looked up at his teammates and pulled a smile on his face, "I'm fine. Haha, but the contact lenses may have been knocked off."

Seeing that the situation was wrong, Shen Jiayan quickly ran to Darren and squat down, "hey, how are you feeling now?"

When Darren saw Shen Jiayan coming, he obviously relaxed a little and put his hand around his neck. "Brother Yan, I'm fine. It's i can't see."

With that, Shen Jiayan helped him up.

Seeing this, the teammates looked worried. "Then you'd better go and have a rest. Let's end the game today."

When Darren heard the words, he hurriedly said, "That's not good! I can still fight. I'll get my glasses when I go back to the dormitory!"

The teammates disagreed. Seeing that his face turned pale, it was obvious that it was not just that he couldn't see clearly.

"No, you have to rest."