Chapter 14

.

It was past seven o'clock in the evening when Shen Jiayan got home. It's almost dark outside, but there is still no news about Bai mo.

Shen Bowen sent him a message before he arrived home that he had not been contacted, and now he has sent someone out to look for it.

Although he did not mention Shen Yaocheng's matter, Shen Jiayan could guess that Shen Yaocheng probably knew about this matter, and he felt like dead to ashes.

Now he can only pray that Bai Mo can come back safely, otherwise he is afraid that his legs will really be unprotected this time.

As soon as he entered the door, Aunt Chen came forward to greet him, "Young master, you came back just in time. Dinner is almost ready. Do you want to eat first?"

Shen Jiayan was sitting still and was not in the mood to eat at all, so he refused, "I don't have much appetite. I won't eat now."

Aunt Chen was a little surprised, because Shen Jiayan now looks invisible and has no energy. What's going on?

Shen Jiayan didn't explain either, but just shired upstairs and went back to the room.

Uncle Liu, the driver, parked the car before entering the door. Aunt Chen caught someone and asked, "Old Liu, what's wrong with the young master? Why do you look so haggard?"

Uncle Liu sighed and told Aunt Chen about the matter.

Aunt Chen listened, and her face was also a little difficult to look.

She has been working in the Shen family for more than ten years, and it can almost be said that she grew up watching Shen Jiayan. She knew that although the child looked arrogant on the surface, in fact, he is very soft-hearted and not a bad kid.

On the other hand, she also felt sorry for Mr. Bai who had just come. She knew that his mother had just passed away, and his living conditions have not been easy since he was a child. From the time he went to the Shen family, it can be seen that he is not very thoughtful. He is also very polite to his subordinates, and she also has a little more favorable impression on him.

Now Bai Mo's whereabouts are unknown outside, and she is also anxious.

But after all, the young master grew up with her. No matter how she said in her heart, she was definitely biased towards him. In her opinion, this matter was definitely not the young master's fault.

She was so anxious that she had no choice but to vent her anger on Uncle Liu beside her, "You too! Knowing that the young master and Mr. Bai are not dealing good with each other, how can you let them take the car together!"

Uncle Liu wanted to cry without tears, "I--alas, forget it, you're right, my fault, my fault."

Aunt Chen glanced at him white and turned back to the kitchen cursing.

Shen Jiayan returned to the room, took off his suit and changed into home clothes.

He tried to open the game console to distract himself and stop worrying, but he couldn't concentrate on the screen at all, and his mind was full of Bai mo.

He tried to read the comics again, but he didn't read it for ten minutes, and finally had to give up.

He went back downstairs and wandered back and forth at the gate and paid attention to the movement outside, for fear of missing the sound of Bai Mo coming back.

He turned around the door for half an hour. Aunt Chen looked at him and couldn't help saying, "Young master, you have worked hard today. Sit down first."

She was also a little sad to see Shen Jiayan sitting still like this. She knew that the young master was anxious and was still worried after driving Bai mo out of the car.

But he is also a bit arrogant and heart-hearted. He will definitely not pull down his face to apologize to others. At that time, the relationship between the two will only become more rigid. Alas, what can she do?

Shen Jiayan answered absent-mindedly, "Well, I know Aunt Chen."

Although he said so, he still stood at the door and reluctantly waited for a while. After more than ten minutes, he finally gave up and returned to the living room, but sat down on the sofa in the dark without turning the light.

You can see the door of the villa from the window of the living room. If someone comes back, you can see it. So Shen Jiayan stared out and opened the window in order to better hear the movement of the people outside.

But after a few hours, no one showed any sign of coming back.

Unconsciously, when it was ten o'clock, Shen Jiayan began to feel that his eyelids were a little heavy and his head was dizzy.

He was really tired today and had almost never had a good rest. Now he finally couldn't help but fall asleep with his eyes closed.

At half-none, a black Maybach slowly drove to the gate and stopped.

A tall figure came down from the car. After coming down, he did not rush to close the door, but looked at the car and waited for the people inside to come down.

Bai Mo got out of the car, his eyes drooped slightly, and his face was a little pale, but his expression was still faint.

Shen Yaocheng said to him, "Go ahead."

Bai Mo didn't say anything, but passed him and entered the door.

Another car stopped behind Maybach, and Shen Bowen came down from above and walked to Shen Yaocheng. Instead of rushing in, he glanced at the open door, with a little more worry on his face.

"Big brother, Xiao Yan's matter..."

At this time, Shen Yaocheng's eyebrows were a little dark, his eyes were dark, and his whole body was under terrible pressure. Shen Bowen suddenly stopped his mouth.

After a long time, Shen Yaocheng opened his mouth slowly, and his tone was cold.

"It's time to teach a lesson."

When Shen Jiayan woke up, he had an extra cashmere blanket on his body. The living room was dark, and the sky was dark outside the window, and the window he had opened before was closed somehow.

He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, and the hour hand was almost twelve o'clock.

He slept for so long.

He pressed the temple in a trance, and then recalled the matter of Bai Mo, and soon became nervous again.

Is he back yet?

Shen Jiayan got up from the sofa in a hurry. He was about to walk out of the living room before he could wear slippers. He couldn't help shivering when he stepped on the cold tiles.

He saw that the light in the kitchen was still on, so he went over and took a look and saw Aunt Chen busy in the kitchen.

Seeing him come in, Aunt Chen was surprised, "Young master, you are awake."