Chapter 4

"Shah, hahahaha."

"Brother Yan is right! I'm the most familiar to this kind of shameless fox!"

After saying that, Shen Jiayan secretly glanced at the door.

The figure was gone, and there was a thin layer of cold sweat on his back.

.

The sky outside gradually darkened, and the guests also dispersed one after another.

After sending the last group of people away, Shen Jiayan followed his two brothers to the master bedroom to see Shen's father.

It's just that Shen's father was in a bad state and had been sleeping deeply. He didn't wake up when they went.

Shen Yaocheng looked at his dying father with all kinds of trachea in the bed, with a complicated expression.

Shen Bowen sighed, looked at Shen Yaocheng, and said to Shen Jiayan, "Xiaoyan, it's getting late. You go back and have a rest first."

Shen Jiayan hesitated for a moment and noticed that the two of them seemed to have something to say, so he nodded and left.

The next morning, the news of Shen's father's death came.

He left in the middle of the night, but no one was surprised, he also felt that this moment will come eventually.

While the Shen family was depressed, the news of Shen's father's death soon spread, and the lawyer rushed to Shen's house that afternoon.

Everyone gathered in the Shen family's living room. Shen Yaocheng sat in the main seat, Shen Bowen and Shen Jiayan sat on the sofa on the right, and Bai Mo sat alone on the sofa on the other side.

He took off his expensive suit and only wore a simple white shirt today, which looked thinner and thinner. He still looked indifferent, but his white face seemed to be a little paler.

The lawyer took out the will from the folder, pushed his glasses, and began to read.

The content of the will is very lengthy. The previous one is the distribution of real estate. Shen's father's distribution to the three people is very even, without mentioning Bai Mo.

Finally, in the end, the company's equity.

Shen's father allocated most of his shares to his three sons in the early years. At present, Shen Yaocheng controls 15% of the company's equity, 8% of Shen Bowen, and 5% of Shen Jiayan.

Now Shen's father still has 5% equity.

While the lawyer began to read, Shen Jiayan also received a systematic plot warning, and he had begun to brew emotions.

"--the 5% of the equity in Shen's Group. After my death, the equity will be inherited by Bai Mo. If it happens in the company--"

"Wait a minute."

Shen Jiayan suddenly interrupted the lawyer and didn't believe it. "Do you think that all 5% of the equity is inherited by him?"

His eyes looked at the Bai mo on the opposite sofa, and the other party seemed to be a little stunned, but there was no emotion similar to joy or surprise on that face.

The lawyer nodded, pushed his glasses, and confirmed, "Yes."

Seeing that Shen Jiayan did not speak again, the lawyer continued to read the following content.

Shen Jiayan is still in shock.

He didn't expect that his father would leave all 5% of the equity to Bai Mo, and he didn't even expect that he would share any shares to Bai Mo. But now, Bai Mo's equity is the same as him.

An outsider...

At this moment, Shen Jiayan is playing passionately, with three points of consterlation, three points of ridicule, and four points of coldness on his face.

After the lawyer finished reading the will, he made a few things on behalf of Shen Yao, the current family of the Shen family, and then left.

There are only four of them left in the living room.

Shen Bowen sat next to Shen Jiayan and looked at Shen Jiayan with some worries.

He also didn't expect that his father would leave all the remaining shares to Bai Mo. Everyone thought that at least a large part of the remaining 5% would be Shen Jiayan's.

"Xiao Yan..."

Shen Jiayan muttered to himself, "Dad, he actually gave him all the shares..."

Shen Bowen can't imagine how strong Shen Jiayan's sense of tretrece at this time. All he can do is to appease him: "Xiaoyan, don't be too sad, Dad... Didn't he leave you other property?"

And 'he' only has shares.

Although only the shares are left, they all know that the shares are the big ones, and Shen's 5% of the shares are enough for Bai Mo to be free from food and clothing for the rest of his life.

He doesn't know if it's Shen Jiayan's illusion. Bai Mo's face seems to be a little paler. Obviously, the wealth that fell on this day did not make him ecstatic, but made him panic.

He bit his lip, suddenly got up from the sofa and left the living room.

Shen Jiayan seemed to have just come to his senses. Looking at the figure of Bai Mo leaving, he showed hatred and got up and followed him.

Shen Bowen looked at Shen Jiayan's back and seemed to want to call him, but was stopped by Shen Yaocheng, "Don't worry about him."

"But..."

Shen Yaocheng looked at the two distant figures and said with a little carelessness, "Let him go."

Shen Jiayan left the living room and saw Bai Mo turn into the corridor and almost caught up with him in the mood of death.

It's about to start his first provocation in front of Bai Mo.

He reviewed another line in his mind, quickly caught up with Bai Mo, grabbed his wrist, and said viciously, "Hey, stop!"

Bai Mo's slender wrist was so shackled that he couldn't move, and Shen Jiayan grabbed him and forcibly turned him around.

As soon as he turned around, Shen Jiayan was stunned.

Because Bai Mo cried.

A pair of phoenix tears were full of water, the long eyelashes were soaked, and the end of the eyes were red. After being caught, he stared at Shen Jiayan with a sad and indignant face, and his eyes were full of unwillingness and humiliation. He bit his lower lip, and his lips were bitten red, and his whole face became more and more seductive. He (shen jiayan) saw pity.

Shen Jiayan was slightly stunned.

"What do you want to do?" There was a faint disgust in the cold voice.

The two of them had already formed a knot in the lounge yesterday.

Hearing this, Shen Jiayan came to his senses and pulled a sneer on his face, "Oh, aren't you just leaning against this skin bag next to my father? Isn't that what you want? What are you running for? Why? Now you know shame?"