Chapter60: soak in the hot spring

Shen Jiayan blinked and looked at Shen Yaocheng in a dull way.

This...how should he answer?

"Speak."

"No, he didn't touch anywhere..." He turned his head with some embarrassmance, his eyes dodged, and did not find that Shen Yaocheng's sight became darker when he looked at him.

The other party called him in a low voice: "Shen Jiayan."

Shen Jiayan shuddered. As soon as he heard Shen Yaocheng call him full name, he panicked and immediately straightened his back, "I said I said it! He, he... he touched my face..."

"Face?" Shen Yaocheng looked at him strangely.

Shen Jiayan nodded and stared at him with wide eyes to show that he didn't lie. "I don't know why, but he touched it for a long time."

Shen Yaocheng frowned, and a trace of irritation flashed in his eyes, and then asked him, "How did he touch it?"

Shen Jiayan was a little surprised, "That's it..."

He stretched out his hands and pinched his face and pulled it.

Shen Yaocheng was silent for a moment. He didn't know why, but it seemed difficult to look away and didn't intend to struggle with this problem again.

"Where else have you touched?"

Shen Jiayan hesitated for a moment, "No, no."

"No more?" The other party obviously didn't believe it, and his tone was a little cold.

Shen Jiayan had to tell the truth, "He, he put his hand into my clothes and touched my abdomen... But I stopped him soon!"

Shen Yaocheng's face suddenly sank, which scared Shen Jiayan to the dare to come out.

"Pull up your clothes."

Shen Jiayan stiffened and subconsciously wanted to refuse, but after looking at Shen Yaocheng, he couldn't say half of the words of refusal, so he had to do it tremblingly and lifted his clothes to reveal his abdomen.

The current scene made him so ashamed that he wanted to die. A crimson spread from the tip of his ear to his cheek, and he could only lower his head and not look at Shen Yaocheng's face.

Shen Yaocheng didn't say anything, but he could vaguely feel that the other party's eyes were on him.

"...Yes, is it okay, brother?"

After a long time, Shen Yaocheng said slowly, "It's okay."

Shen Jiayan was immediately relieved and put down his clothes. There was a thin layer of cold sweat on his forehead.

It's really a shame that he hasn't trained his abdominal muscles! Shen Yaocheng must have mocked him secretly in his heart just now.

But he has to say that Shen Yaocheng is really too scary.

Although Jiang Yuanzhou is a dead pervert, he is right. Shen Yaocheng's desire for control is also a little too scary. Is it really excessive abstinence? He'd better get up with Bai Mo.

"It's getting late. Go back and have a rest." Shen Yaocheng suddenly got up and said with his back to Shen Jiayan.
Shen Jiayan looked up at his back with some disconsternation. He was surprised that the other party would put himself back so easily. He didn't teach him much, but of course he didn't complain about it.

"Oh, okay, I know." He got up tremblingly and said to Shen Yaocheng, "Brother, I'll go back first. You should also go to bed early."

"Uh-huh."