Chapter 1

When he woke up, Shen Jiayan had one more cheap father and two cheap brothers, and he was about to add another cheap male mother to this luxury set tonight.

Shen Jiayan drank up the champagne in the glass with a little melancholy, looking at the beautiful banquet scene in front of him, and his mood was complicated.

It has been more than three months since he traveled to this world. During this period, he has been squatting at home for three months.

However, today, this beautiful salted fish life is coming to an end, because tonight, the plot in the novel is about to begin.

This novel is a literature of a rich family's dog-blooded mother.

The protagonist in the story is called Bai Mo, and he was taken home by an old man from a rich family at the beginning of the novel. And this old man from a rich family is Shen Jiayan's father.

Bai Mo's family was poor, and his mother's illness became more and more serious. They couldn't afford the medical expenses, and Shen's father came to the door at this time. He helped Bai Mo's mother arrange the best medical resources, and the price was to let Bai Mo go home with him. Of course, some forced means were also used.

In a word, Bai Mo was taken back to the Shen family by half-forced and half-abducted.

Unfortunately, Shen's father was suddenly diagnosed with terminal illness after taking Bai Mo home. Before he had time to treat Bai Mo, he's dying.

After that, it was a familiar routine. The father died, the eldest son took over, and the mother (referred to Bai Mo) became the wife . It's nothing. He can play it even if he doesn't want to play it.

The key is that Shen Jiayan is not that son, but the vicious male supporting role who has done all kinds of evil in the article.

In the novel, at the beginning, he targeted Bai Mo everywhere, sneered and sarcastically, bullied him in every way, and even tried to frame him, which can be said to be all evil.

However, with the development of the plot, he was gradually attracted by the innocence and kindness of the protagonist shou and fell in love with him. But at this time, Bai Mo and his eldest brother began to have a mutual affection. Shen Jiayan, who couldn't love him, finally walked up to the crooked way and gave Bai Mo medicine to strengthen him.

Of course, he failed.

At the critical moment, his eldest brother broke into the door. He broke his legs in anger and expelled him from the house.

After that, the protagonist was together, and Shen Jiayan, who was forced to live on the street, could only make a living by picking up garbage.

Thinking of his desolate end, Shen Jiayan observed a few seconds of silence for himself in his heart.

Tonight is the first scene in the novel. Shen's father knew that his life would not be long. In order to let Bai Mo not be delittled by the people in the circle after his death, he specially held a dinner party and invited the best boss in the industry.

Tonight, Shen Jiayan will face Bai Mo for the first time and start the death of the supporting actor.

Thinking of this, Shen Jiayan withered again and worstlessly took another glass of wine from the passing waiter.

He drank all the Champagne in the glass.

——To his legs that he will lose in the near future.

"Drink less."

A low male voice sounded from behind.

Shen Jiayan turned his head and saw that a tall figure was standing behind him. The man was dressed in a black high-end suit, with sword eyebrows and stars, and all over his body was full of arrogance and nobleness.

This is Shen Yaocheng, Shen Jiayan's half-brother.

Yes, Shen Yaocheng is the first and the only one born to one of shen's father women and others. Shen Yaocheng's mother was Shen's father's first love. After the death of Shen Yaocheng's biological father, Shen Yaocheng's mother was very sad. Shen's father took advantage of the opportunity at that time, and the two were reunited. At that time, Shen Yaocheng was only three years old.

Shen's father can be said to be a good lover or a scumbag.

He never married again after Shen Yaocheng's mother's death, but during this period, he and other women gave birth to Shen Jiayan's second brother and Shen Jiayan himself, but never gave those women a name. Therefore, although Shen Erge and Shen Jiayan have been in Shen's family since childhood, they are not in the Shen family's household book.

The three brothers of the Shen family said that they were also close,

But at least the three of them did not earn a living for property like other rich families, because Shen's father showed his willingness to leave the group to Shen Yaocheng since he was a child, and Shen Yaocheng was good enough to prove his ability to all those who questioned him.

In the original text, Shen Jiayan has always been a little afraid of his eldest brother.

Because they are really people from different worlds.

Obviously, they all grew up in the same family. Shen Jiayan is a sluggish child who is idle and incomplet, while Shen Yaocheng is a big man who can cover the sky in the industry at a young age.