Insecurities

Requested by - taekook_lifw
Hope you are not disappointed 🙇🏻‍♀️
No proofread...
.
.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wedded husband"

"I do"

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful wedded husband"

"I-I do"

"You both may kiss to seal your love"
Taehyung initiated the kiss, he gave a small peck on Jungkook's forehead.

Loud cheers were heard, Taehyung's and Jungkook's relative started to congratulate the now married couple.

Taehyung a special force police officer, who is composed and athelete man. He never thought to make a girlfriend or boyfriend just because he never gave any interest in it and knowing about his this nature, his parents arranged the marriage.

Taehyung didn't had any problem so he accepted and when he saw the guy's picture, his heart and mind was already dedicated to the said guy.

Talking about Jungkook then it was the same as Taehyung, he was a painter and his all dedication was on drawing, paints and brushes, so when Kim family offered the marriage proposal Jeon family accepted with Jungkook's permission.

It is arranged marriage but later on it turned out to love marriage, taekook were happy marrying with each other. But Jungkook was little nervous and scared. So to not freak out the little one Taehyung didn't stepped further and he kissed his forehead, and Jungkook was glad.

Taekook's apartment

Taehyung took Kook's hand and stepped inside their new house.

"Do you like it?"
Taehyung asked caressing Kook's cheeks who was blushing madly and nod his head in tiny.

"Aren't you the cutest!"
Taehyung pinched his nose, who scrunched.

"S-stop it hyung..."
Jungkook muttered shyly.

"Because of marriage, I am on my vacation! After that I have to join the duty."
Taehyung informed.

"Y-yeah..."
Jungkook pouted

"Hey baby, don't need to get sad. We have a month! We should enjoy it..."
Taehyung embraced the little one, kissing his temple in adoration.

"I love you..."
"I love you more hyungie..."
Tae broke the hug and spoke.

"Okay go freshen up, or should we freshen up together, hm?'
Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ears, koo's breath hitched.

"A-ah... I w-will fres-freshen u-up first"
Jungkook ran upstairs, looking scarlet red, Taehyung chuckled.

"Such a cute and pretty husband of mine..."
Taehyung too went upstairs.
.
.

Both were done freshening up and Taehyung was drying his hairs with the towel. He stared at Jungkook through the mirror, Jungkook was in his nightwear, looking cute plus hot at the same time. He gulped and turned around approaching the younger.

"Can you help me drying my hairs?"
Taehyung asked softly and who is Jungkook to deny, he jumped off from the bed happily.

He took the towel from Tae's grasp and started to rub his hairs while Taehyung was staring into the doe eyes, which were so focused on doing the work. Taehyung extended his hand caressing Jungkook cheek, who froze.

Taking it as a chance Taehyung snake his other arm around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer. Taehyung's hot breath was fanning on Kook's lips.

Jungkook closed his eyes, this feeling was so new to both taekook. But still Jungkook was nervous on everything.