Status doesn't matter

Requested by - taekookforever710
Hope you will not be disappointed 🙇🏻‍♀️💜
Ignore the mistakes...
.
.

"Thank you Mr. Kim, you are an angel"
The villager thanked well known actor who donated the money for the development of the small village.

The villager was going to shake his hands with the actor but he backed off slightly.

"It's it's fine, I will take a leave now"
The actor bowed and left the place.

As soon as he entered in his Mercedes Maybach Exelero, he let out the breath of relief.

"Why are you always do this tae?"
Park Seo-joon, the friend of actor from same faculty asked in disbelief.

"I'm Kim Taehyung for nothing hyung, I don't like to get touch by them, it's unhygienic"
Taehyung made the face.

(Guys!! Don't take it seriously, it's just the story. Your Author or our Taehyung are not like this okay? Okay!!)

"If you don't like then why you help them?"
Seo-joon asked in disbelief.

"Because I love to see their happy face, it's just I don't feel nice touching them. How dirty they are?! It's kind of you know unhygienic. Stay away is the only option"
Tae said rudely.

Kim Taehyung the famous and rich actor among the country. Whole world praises him for his acting skills. But most of them praises him for his good deeds. He helps poor people but.... There's a problem, huge problem... He don't like poor people touching him. He loves to help but he hates them and their livings. He don't like to stay with them for a minute. But because of the reputation and his kind heart he did it.

"It's really very unbelievable tae! You have a lot of tantrums!"
Seo-joon said in anger plus sadness.

He don't like Tae's this kind of behaviour. But still he is with him cause Taehyung has no one. His parents leaves overseas, they only taught him to not touch poor people, it's disgusting, unhygienic, etc... that's why he is like this and Seo-joon will never leave his brother like friend.

"I'm hungry!"
Tae threw the tantrum.

"Okay there's a best cafe nearby wi--"
"No! Cafe's food is unhygienic, we should go to seven star hotel"
"But tae--"
"Please hyung don't start now. If you are not ready then fine, I will eat in home."
Seo-joon closed his eyes in frustration.

"Fine! Do whatever you wanna do..."
Taehyung squealed and hugged his best friend tightly.

"Please take us to that famous seven star restaurant!"
Taehyung ordered his driver who complied.

"What I can do with you? I can't even leave you"
Seo-joon shook his head in disappointment and tae giggled.

"I know that right"
Tae kissed his hyungs cheek who made a disgusting face.
.
.

"Ahh! Please stop eomma! Why are you hitting me?!"
The boy asked to his mother step mother to be exact.

"You deserve it stupid freak!! Why did you entered in that function? Huh? I told you that it's our family function"
The lady hit him.

"I-I am y-your child too--"
"Shut up!! You are no one"
The man as in her husband yelled from behind.

"If I'm no one to you, THEN WHY THE HELL YOU ADOPTED ME?!"
"Lower your voice Jungkook!!"
She hit Jungkook very strongly which leads to the belt got broken.

Jungkook the fragile, innocent, and soft boy was being adopted by these both stupid people. They weren't getting baby, so they adopted Jungkook but after a month or so she got pregnant and she gave a birth to boy. From that day Jungkook's life started to get messed up.