Missing Pieces... (1)

Requested by - Rmsexybrain7
Hope you like it...
Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️💜
.
.

"Once again you proved yourself doctor. You saved his life, we weren't sure about his safety but you did it"
The head doctor of the hospital of Australia praises the cardiologist who scratched his nape getting shy at the compliment.

"It's not that a big deal, you were my idol and I learned from you only"
The cardiologist bowed.

"No no Jungkook-ah it's your hard work and talent that made you the best cardiologist of the world..."
The head spoke in proud.

"But Jungkook, I wanna talk you about something important"
"Yes chief, I'm all ears"
Jungkook said politely.

"You have to go to Seoul hospital"
Jungkook widen his eyes.

'Seoul wh--'

"Which is your native... Am I right?"
Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"But why?"
"Actually the hospital appointed some interns who are practicing to become cardiologist in future"
Doctor informed.

"Okay... B-but is it necessary for me to go? You can send another doctor"
"No Jungkook, not at all! I can't risk their future. You are talented and skilled cardiologist among all the doctors, please"
Jungkook widen his eyes.

"I will go chief, please don't request. You are my idol. You just order, I will go"
The head nodded smiling softly.
.
.

| Seoul hospital |

"Please! Stay away from this ICU! I can't risk another life all because of you... I don't know why Dean is by your side!! But I can't risk this child's health... So please get out this instance!"
The female paediatrician yelled at the male paediatrician.

"I can't, that day too there wasn't my mistake, it isn't proved yet and I have all the right--"
"Fine... Don't teach me the rights Taehyung... Come"
She rolled her eyes making Taehyung enter in the ICU.
.
.

"See because of me that child is safe, you were panicking because he started to breath heavily"
The female paediatrician sighed heavily.

"Yes, you are talented paediatrician and there is no doubt but since the day you did that shit mistake and because of that simple mistake we lost the child, I can't easily believe you taehyung-ah"
Taehyung's heart clenched.

'I didn't do any mistake...'

"Dr. Taehyung!"
The Dean of the hospital made his way towards tae.

"What happened?"
"Actually the doctor who is hired to train the interns is arriving today"
"Oh yeah yeah, I know, what about it Dean?"
"So can you go and pick up?"
The doctor nodded making the Dean smile.

Time skip

Jungkook arrived at the airport and roam his eyes around the place.

"It's been so many years... The place got changed a lot"
Jungkook smiled.

He was going out with his luggage, finding the person with his name tag and he found the handsome person holding his name, he smiled and approached.

Taehyung quirk his eyebrow, Jungkook widen his smile.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook by the way, not Jongkook"
Jungkook chuckled pointing out the spelling mistake.

Taehyung's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"S-sorry.."
"It's okay, it's better Jongkook rather than jungle book"
Taehyung smiled and made Jungkook sit inside the car.