Neglected (1)

Taekook the most sweet and clingy couple, whole country adores them, except some homophobic. Taehyung loves Jungkook to the core, and Jungkook loves Taehyung to the eternity. Their bond is unbreakable.

First two years of their relationship were going so smooth, Taehyung was working as the employee in the Vante group while Jungkook was learning business to become CEO of his own company Jeon Entertainment, only a year was left to be the CEO.

Because of Kook's father Jungkook's work load was very much less as compared to Taehyung. Jungkook's father was handling everything till Kook's learning period end. Jungkook was all rounder basically, so he learnt the business matter somewhat fastly and his dad and Taehyung were very proud of him.

Taekook lives in the same apartment, so sometimes Jungkook will do the house core while sometimes Taehyung does.

Jungkook is a person who love to learn new things but this learning of him results to ignore Taehyung. It's not like that Koo don't love Tae, infact Taehyung is his life but he is not giving the time and love which Taehyung is craving for.

As usual Taehyung came back home after working hard in the office, he always needs his Kook's hug but it's been week that Jungkook isn't giving him welcome back hug.

"Hey koo"
Taehyung called tiredly. Jungkook was busy in watching the k-drama and when he heard his lovers hyung he turned his face and smile.

"Welcome back TaeTae"
Jungkook said and made himself engrossed in drama.

Taehyung sighed and went to freshen up. Jungkook didn't even glanced at or did he?

Soon later Tae joined koo on the couch ready to cuddle but his stomach growl.

"Tae eat first, I made kinchi fried rice for you"
Taehyung nodded.

"Did you had your dinner?"
"I was so tired, so didn't--"

"What were you doing to get tired and didn't had time to eat your dinner too?"
Taehyung asked slight harshly. Because Tae don't like Jungkook starving.

"You know about it hyung, I learnt art design, also I started to go boxing and you know about studying too..."
Jungkook expressed it to Tae slightly annoyed.

"Okay okay fine, sorry, just come we will eat together now, hm?"

"No I am already tired I don't wanna have dinner."
Jungkook said in small voice.

"Don't you wanna have dinner? Are you going to sleep empty sto--"
Jungkook cut him off.

"I am not hungry hyung, you have it yourself"
"I don't know anything baby, we both are having dinner I don't care."
Tae said softly and dragged Jungkook with him, Jungkook nodded his head smiling.

Jungkook rarely gives time to his love because of the new things he started to learn but Taehyung is thinking that his love is becoming distant. Whenever he will arrive Jungkook just smiles off not even hug or any other questions it's looking like they aren't the couple, they are just roommates.

Taehyung doesn't matter it anyways but he sometimes gets worried on Jungkook's irresponsible behaviour as a couple. Taehyung always tried to start the decent conversation or tried to take him on the dates but Jungkook always replied that he is busy, tired or uninterested.

Time skip

"Kookie, show me your assignments, your professor messaged me that you are facing some problems in accounts"
Taehyung said and also thought to have his bunny's time by the form of study.

"Yes hyung but don't worry I will manage it"
Koo replied casually and yeah he canm manage.

"Bunny boy you are in the phase of learning and I know this business related topics so just give me I will teach you"
Taehyung said softly.