Sacrifices (1)

Requested by - bts_bangtang7 hope you will like it 😶
No proof read...
.
.

"Again!! Why you are praising him infront of me?!"
Jeon Jungkook, the youngest CEO of the Handsome Seok-Jin Enterprises, yelled at the owner of the enterprise.

"Why would I not? See his work... He manages the work calmly, unlike you who gets irritated in seconds!"
Seok-Jin yelled back.

"Wow! Now I gets irritated? Ah! My head will blast!"
Jungkook yelled frustratedly.

"Why you hate him this much?"
"Why you love him this much?"
Koo asked back.

"Because he is handsome"
"Eh? Since when you are thinking other people hand--"

"Let me complete my bro, I'm saying he is handsome but not more than me... And his company is on the top most list! Can you believe it?! And most important thing he thinks me as his ideal person."
Jin flipped his hairs.

"Wait a minute? How did you get this information? And how do you know about it?"
Koo asked.

"Because your beautiful mother send me his information"

"But why?"

"Kim's send you the proposal to your mother and she told me to convince you to accep--"
"No! I will marry Kim's son? No way! I don't like this marriages and all"
Jungkook spat harshly cutting Jin off.

"Just think about it kookie, you know they are impressed by you and fortunately that he is gay... You got the chance"
Jin nudged his shoulders.

"Hyung but--"
"Lets try it, first meet him then decide"

"That means you and mom arranged the meeting, right?"
Jin chuckled nervously.

"Fine, I will meet him"
Jungkook smirked internally.

'I will tell him straight'
Jungkook huffed.

Time skip

As Jungkook's mother and Jin arranged Jungkook's blind date with The Kim's son, he was waiting at the small and cozy cafe which was insisted by none other than Mr. Kim.

"They told me that he is handsome, rich and professional businessman then what's this? It's so small cafe, hmph!"
Jungkook tapped his feet on the floor.

Soon the handsome man appeared, Jungkook thought he will come in suit but no he was in casuals and Jungkook was mesmerized.

'Oh my goodness... He is literally walking beauty'
Koo thought.

"Hello?"The handsome man shook Jungkook, who came back to his senses

"Hello?"
The handsome man shook Jungkook, who came back to his senses.

"You know my name, right?"
"O-of course, Mr. Kim Taehyung"
Taehyung hummed in response.