29. can I suck this?

Meerab pov:

I looked at his pant, he must be in pain.

"Ca...can ..I su..suck... thi...this" i stuttered and looked at him.

His eyes widened,"baby..you..."

He started to say but I cut him off. I don't know if I can do this or not. I just asked him because he used to lick and eat me down there. So, I just asked him like that.

But seeing his face, i understood, I can do this. he used to pleasure me down there, I can also may be pleasure him by sucking this.

I was thinking all this, his voice made me come back to the present.

"Baby, you don't need to do this. I never want  you to be uncomfortable" he said cupping my face in his large palms.

I sighed and said,"no..it's not that I am uncomfortable. It's just I am shy..I want ..to do this..can..can..you guide me..please".

His eyes turned black , he gave a hard smooch on my lips and said,"on your knees now baby girl".

I Shivered hearing his deep husky voice.

I nodded my head and got down on my knees.

He looked at me intensely in my eyes, unbuckled the belt and opened his pant.

He removed his pant and boxer and the next moment his cock sprung on my face.

I gulped looking at that.

"Take it in your hands my girl" he said caressing my lower lip.

I nodded my head and held it in my shivering hands. It was hot and big.

I composed myself and caressed it with my fingers. He sucked a deep breath.

My breathing took a pace, I am dripping down there.

"Open the pretty mouth of yours and take the tip inside" he said in his deep husky voice which sends shivers run down my spine.

I slowly moved towards it and kissed the tip of his cock.

I looked at him and slowly took it inside my mouth and he groaned.

It's so big, I only took only half of him in my mouth.

His lips were parted.

"Take it deeper my baby girl" he groaned.

I tried to took more of him in my mouth, the tip of his cock touched the end of my throat.

I slowly started moving my head up and down.

I feel choking, I thought I was not able to do this anymore.

I looked at him, his hairs on his forehead, his pink lips parted, head thrown back in pleasure .

He is looking so hot looking like this. I feel proud that I am able to pleasure him.

He looked at me with his dark eyes, he held my hair and bobbed my head up and down.

Now his cock is so much deeper inside me . My eyes got teary but both of them neither stopped.

"Baby girl" he groaned.

I loved his reaction, I loved seeing him in this much pleasure.

I myself started moving my head as fast as possible.

"Arghhhhhhh....my dirty girl" he grunted.

His deep voice and dirty talks are doing something to me. I increased the pace.