17. I am damn hard baby,let me ease the pain

Chapter 18 and 19 is available on scrollstack. Link in conversation board.

Next update on Wattpad will take some time.

16+

Author's pov;

Murtasim held her by her waist and adjusted herself on his hard cock making him groan and her moan in pleasure.

He pulled her in to a slow,sensual kiss.And with one hand he groped his bosom making her whimper.

He continued his torture and again a knot is forming on her stomach.

She fisted his hair gently making him moan.

She slowly started to move against his cock to get rid of the sensation on her throbbing pussy.

"Baby girl" he groaned.

She pulled back from the kiss and started peppering kisses on his jaw and chin sensually.

She continued her grinding on him and slowly removed the top three buttons of his shirt.

She started to give open mouth kisses on his neck,she bite his skin and sucked on it to soothe the pain.

"Fuck...fuck..." He grunted pinching her nipple with his forefinger and thumb.

"Ummm" she moaned on to his neck.

Murtasim pulled her closer and helped her to move against him.

She took a pace and increased the speed.

"Yes..yes...like that baby" he groaned.

Murtasim started to give wet kisses on her neck, throat and collar bone.

Both of them drowned completely in their passion.

The car is echoed with heavy breathing,their moans and groan.

"Murtasim.... ahhmmmm" she moaned feeling her orgasm and she started riding him faster by every second.

"Yes baby...few more minutes" he whispered and helped her to move faster and he his nearing his climax too.

She took a pace and started grinding against on his throbbing cock faster.

"Arghhhhh...jaannnn" he groaned

"Ummmahhhh" she moaned.

They dropped their sweaty bodies in each other's arms and closed their eyes.

After few minutes, they become normal.

"Baby,lie down on the back seat now" he said looking in to her eyes.

She shivered at his intense gaze and moved on the back seat from his seat.

He opened the car door and moved towards the back seat to see his Jaan lying down biting her lips.

He hovered over her and closed the door.

"I am so hard Jaan and trust me it's aching too much" he whispered on her lips pointing towards his cock.

She blushed and looked down.

He chuckled and took the dupatta from the front seat and binded her eyes.

"Murtasim" she whispered.

"Shhh..Jaan I am here...my cock is paining,let me ease the pain" he said and moved down towards her swollen pussy.

He licked his lips, unbuckled his belt, opened the zipper and discarded his pant.

He removed his boxer too. Now both of them are naked.

He pushed his face in to her wet pussy and placed a soft kiss on her clit.

"Ahmmm" she moaned.

"My sweet pussy" he said and gave a long lick.

He bite her pussy a little and thrusted his tongue inside her wet folds making her squirm under him.

"Ahmmm" she moaned and her hands went to his hair to fist them tighter.

He continued feasting her Pussy like a hungry starving man.

"Ahhhh.....murtasim..." She groaned.

He sucked the life out of her pussy, and with the help of one hand he slowly started making circles on her clit.

He continued to rub her swollen clit with his thumb and simultaneously tongue fucking her making her jerk in pleasure.

"Ahhhh...faster...." She asked for him more drowning in passion, pleasure and lust.

"As you say Jaan" he said and increased the pace of sucking and rubbing.

He moved his other hand towards his hardened cock and stroked it.

"Arghhhh" he breathed out on her wet pussy.

She could feel his extreme hot breathing on her pussy.

He continued tongue fucking her and stroked the cock with his hand faster.

"Meerab Jaan..baby girl" he groaned and increased the pace.

Her toes curled in pleasure.

She could feel him drowning inthe ocean of pleasure.

His groans are witness.

Her hips bucked up against his face.

"Ahmmm...please...I ..I can't " she moaned.

"Please baby...few more minutes " he grunted and stroked his cock up and down imagining her.

He continued to tongue fuck her faster.

"Now" he growled.

She came down from high releasing her juices all over his mouth.

He sucked down every bit of it licking all her sweet honey juices.

He could feel his cum on his hand which is from his cock.

He took a tissue, Cleaned his hand and cock.

He wore his boxer and removed her blindfold.

He Hovered over her and kissed her soft lips.

"Ummm" she moaned.

"Today's orgasms were so intense baby girl" he whispered on her lips.

She bit down on her lip.

He laid his head on her bosoms and rubbed his nose against her cleavage.

She sucked a deep breath.

He slowly massaged her bosoms,he took one of them on to his mouth and sucked on it slowly.

"I want this Jaan,everyday. I want to suck it to sleep" he said looking at her from her chest.

She smiled and gently stroked his hairs.

He moved his hand towards her pussy and slowly cupped it.

"I want my cock to be buried deep inside your pussy all the night. I want your pussy to clench around my cock. I want my cock inside his warm wet pussy. I want you so much baby girl. " He said pecking her nipple.

He latched on to her other nipple, sucked on it closing his eyes.

She relaxed and gently feathered his cheek with her thumb.

After few minutes, she asked him,"Shall we go home"

"I am with my Home" he said and moved up to her face level, placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and pecked her nose making her giggle.

To be continued....