2. I love your Smell

The next day,

Meerab woke up, had breakfast and went to college along with Haya and Mariyam.

But she is sulking because she is missing Murtasim way too much.

They came home from college, had their dinner together and everybody retired to their rooms.

Meerab never calls Murtasim when he is away home. She never Missed him this much. But today she wanted to call him and ask for his return.

But she hesitated and waited for some more time.

She slept waiting for him.

It's past 11 pm, her phone rang.

She woke up with a jolt,seeing his name on the screen, her eyes shined in happiness,she attended the call  and said,"Hello".

From the other side, Murtasim said,"Meerab. Sorry i disturbed your sleep."

Meerab said immediately,"no. Actually I was waiting for your call. When are you coming home?"

He laughed a little and said," I am already home Meerab . I came home few minutes back. Sorry i ruined your sleep but I can't able to sleep without seeing you."

Her cheeks turned red in his words.

Meerab said slowly,"Where are you?"

He sighed and said,"At my home office. Can you come for 5 minutes ".

Meerab replied instantly saying,"yes. I am coming ".

She said and he ended the call. She slowly opened the door of her room and went to his study. She opened his study and locked it before going to him.

He was standing there. His hairs dishelved, veins are popping out in his hands. His first two buttons of his shirt is open and he looked very much handsome.

She without wasting anytime throwed herself on him.

"I missed you" he said and took her in his embrace.

She let herself loose in his arms hugging him tighter.

She breathed in his scent and snuggled her face more in his neck inhaling his smell which is so addicting for her.

"I love your Smell" she said closing her eyes.

He chuckled and kissed the side of her head.

After staying for few minutes, they both  looked in to each other's eyes still in the embrace.

He gently tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

She shivered in his intense gaze and his eyes are not moving away from her.

His eyes shows extreme desire for her.

He bent down and gently kissed her below her ear sensually. She sucked a deep breath.

She clutched the collar of his shirt tightly.

He dipped his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance.

Both were breathing heavily.

He gently moved back and kissed her nose cutely.

Aww this man,her heart skipped a beat.

"Go and sleep Meerab. You have college tomorrow".

"Hmm.." she said . Her cheeks adorned with red hue. .

"You want to drink tea. Can I make it?" She asked seeing his tired face.

"No Meerab. I don't want anything, I got what I want. I am going to sleep". He said slowly.

She become a red tomato and ran from him not before looking back at him once and smiling.

Meerab laying down on the bed and thought," I like him so much. His care, his smile and his gestures are making me go crazy".

She drifted in to deep slumber after seeing his Murtasim.