Chris- Chug Challange

PLEASE BEWARE THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS PURE FICTION AND VERY FLUFFY AND STUPID. 

Why are there so many C's in the title what is this? 

Anyways. My bae, Sparkler2020 requested this. Look at me doing requests.

"For Chris: can you do one based on the chug challenge except he throws up?"

Here you go, a hand-crafted chapter about vomiting. 

Jokes aside. (Puts joke to the side) 

TW: Vomit, milk, heaving, laughing, breaking of the fourth wall, housewife Matt, watering children, killing fish, arms, absolute nonsense

Also if this is the first time you are reading one of my one-shots, I promise nothing said here is done in real life. And it's not always like this. We do have sanity. 

--

Everyone has a morning routine. They repeat it every morning and nothing changes it. It's like an arm, always there unless removed. 

Some are normal, like taking the dog for a walk or brushing your teeth. The stuff four out of five people do. 

Some have questionable routines though. Killing the fish and reviving it before going to kiss their husband awake so he can water the children. 

See, Chris didn't fit into either of those categories. He was more in the 'A soft drink a day keeps the doctors away and what's better than having that soft drink fifteen minutes after you wake up' category. 

Chris opened the fridge, ready to get his morning Pepsi like he did every morning. But he couldn't even open the fridge before getting interrupted. 

"Pepsi is like coffee to you" Nick stated, seeing Chris about to open the fridge. He knew his brother wasn't going to get water. 

Chris rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up Nick, at least I'm not drinking cases of coconut water every day" 

Nick whipped his head around in absolute shock that his brother just said that. "Are you implying that I drink gallons of coconut water? That is a crazy accusation kid" He sounded like he was in a car video. 

Chris couldn't believe how much Nick changed the topic and twisted his words like his stomach on a rollercoaster. "I said nothing about that!" 

"Your tone sounded like you were accusing me" 

"That is absolute bullshit, Nick. I know you-" Chris was cut off by Nick, bringing out the important questions that determine how much one knows about each other. 

"What songs have I listened to today?" 

Chris thought long and hard. Or realistically about six seconds. "You haven't listened to music today" 

"Damm you're good" Nick muttered under his breath. 

Chris smirked and then went back to opening the fridge. "Nick" His voice was high pitched, sounding like he just went through puberty once again.

Nick found it amusing how much his brother sounded like a girl. "Yes, Chris. Would you like something, Ma'am?" 

"Why do we have so much milk in the fridge?" Chris paused for a second, "wait did you just call me ma'am?" 

Nick doubled over in laughter, his brother finally tuning into the conversation. 

Chris was tempted to pick up one of the around seven cartons of milk, housed in the fridge, and throw it at his older brother. "Stop laughing Nick"