Matt- Depression Pt. 3

Look. Myra1Obre requested a part three and I was listening to 'Snow on the Beach' and I got inspired, I promise I'll get to the other requests soon. Pinky swear.

And lsamuelson12 requested some scavenger hunting from Nick and Chris.

This one isn't as sad as the others but I like it to be honest. Plus, humour is my thing. I leave the sad stuff to the experts. (We know who those are)

There are heavy 'Young Royals' references here and whoever knows the show and picks out the reference, marry me. Also, I'm wearing my purple young royals hoodie so yes.

TW: Mentions of Self-harm, eating disorders, blood, blades, suicide, hospitals, ketchup, doctors, crying, vomit, Jojo Siwa, moody Matt,

--

"I vote fluffy socks" Nick brought a pair of hideous socks over to Chris, who was searching through the hospital gift shop for something for Matt.

They had been here for two weeks now, one with Matt asleep, one with Matt awake. As much as Matt being awake was amazing, he was much more peaceful while he was asleep. He couldn't complain while he was half dead.

"Matt would throw those socks at your face if you gave him those" Chris pointed out. "He also has like a million pairs of fluffy socks, why does he need more?" He added.

"Does any of them have ketchup on them?" Nick asked. Chris rolled his eyes, snatched the socks out of Nick's hands and threw them in Nick's face. The cashier laughed as she saw the brothers fighting.

The brothers searched the gift shop a bit more. Then Chris stumbled across the gift of all gifts.

A snow globe with a pug inside it.

"Nick" Chris called Nick over so he could approve of the gift.

Nick walked over and saw the snow globe. "It's perfect"

--

They decided they wanted the snow globe to be a housewarming gift. To say 'Congrats Matt, welcome back to your own house!"

The thing was, Nick and Chris hadn't been home that much since that day. They dropped by a couple of times to get clothes and do a couple of things, but they hadn't faced Matt's area of the house.

They didn't even clean up the blood. Either vampires had come and cleaned it up for them or it was still on the floor. Probably stinks and is stained as well. Great, they can't bleach away the memories the stain is still there.

Like a hoodie with stains, you will always know where that stain came from.

After the gift shop, Nick and Chris went back to Matt's room to talk for a while before going home for the night. Matt's room needed to be raided by the blade police and Nick and Chris were desperate for their beds. 

"MATT" Chris screamed, walking into the hospital room. There was a muesli bar on the side table. "Oooh, muesli bar. Have u had some?" He then asked. He was surprised he was allowed to eat without the bloody nurse named Julia who watched Matt eat like a hawk.

 Matt looked at the muesli bar in pure disgust and vomited in his mouth at the thought of even putting food into his body. "I don't like muesli bars. You can have it" A hint of sass hit his voice. Someone was in a grumpy mood.

"Oh put a smile on your face. You're young, free, you're-"

"Stuck in a hospital because you just had to find me before I found happiness" Matt grumbled, cutting off Nick who was giving one of his infamous 'Mother Nick Speeches'