Chris- Stung

I love how some requests are so normal, and then irrel3vant makes a request like,

'They're at the beach and Chris gets stung by a jellyfish, they pee on the wound. Chaos. Paramedics come and tell them they should've put hot water on it'

She has worse ones by the way. 

Nate makes a guest appearance in this one-shot hehehehehe. And John Cena but it makes more sense when you read it. 

TW: Mother Nick, Jellyfish, Paramedics, Sea water, White girl music, Crying, Children, John Cena

--

WELCOME TO BON'S QUESTIONAIRE. PLEASE CHOOSE AN ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION BEFORE READING. 

What's the most harmless thing you can do on a hot summer's day?

Is it...

A) Eating ice cream under the aircon while you watch dance mums?

B) Having fun with your friends at the pools?

C) Going to the beach with your brothers and best friend?

Correct answers: None. All have the possibility of death. But we are going to go with storyline C.

--

"HOT NIGHT WIND WAS BLOWING, WHERE YOU THINK YOUR GOING BABY. HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY, SO HERE'S MY NUMBER, CALL ME MAYBE?" Nick, Matt, Chris and Nate all screamed at the top of their lungs going to the beach that day. It was the perfect weather for a dip in the ocean and some white girl music. (My personality in a sentence)

It had been a karaoke session throughout the whole car ride but the song 'Call Me Maybe' was causing windows to be rolled down and head out the sunroof and everything. Music video type shit.

"What song do we want next?" Chris laughed, turning down whatever song was playing, not knowing it. Passenger Princess privileges come with DJ privileges.

Nick and Nate were sitting at the back, having their little dance party in the back seats. Matt was of course driving. What did you think? Nick was behind the wheel? They wouldn't even make it out of the driveway.

"Wait what's the one song that the chipmunks sing that every trio is doing on my for you page right now?" Nate asked, taking a bite of his doughnut.

"Oh, I know it" Chris responded, typing the song title into the Spotify search bar.

The start of the song started and if you thought for men singing 'Call Me Maybe' was bad, listening to four men sing 'Party Rock Athnem' changed lives.

And that's how the triplets and Nate ventured to the beach. Like true men. 

--

"Ok, Matt, you need sunscreen, Chris, wait where the fuck is Chris?" Nick asked while setting up the base for all their shit. Four chairs, four this, four that and a butt load of sunscreen. Give Nick an oversized sunhat and he would look like a middle-aged woman trying to keep her kids calm at the beach.

Nate shrugged, "he's probably scooping out the place or something"

As if Chris had heard them, Chris returned to Nick's vision.

"Guys, I was scooping out the place and there is jellyfish!" Chris jumped up and down like a little kid at the thought of jellyfish.

"Don't touch the jellyfish, Chris. I swear to god" Nick ventured off his sentence. If he wasn't Mother Nick before, he was it now.