Chris- Fouled

Good morning, afternoon or night 

This is a request from billieandfinneas11. She is very precious to me and if any of you do what I'm about to write you will be scared. 

"Where Chris gets fouled in a hockey game by some kid on the other team and Matt loses his shit and beats him up"

Girl, I don't know anything about hockey. The last time I played it some kid whacked me in the ankle and I fell over and hit them back. 

Tw: Blood, Mother Nick

-- 

Remember the Usain Bolt kid who broke Matt's ankle? Yeah, well he plays hockey too. Let us name him 'Jeff'

--

Chris was running. He had the puck and he just wanted to run. Was he being fair to his teammates? No. Did he give a fuck. Also no. 

See, Chris did not like to be beaten, it angered him beyond belief. He ended up punching pillows, screaming the house down and his brothers always ended up in the firing line somehow. (Me after my netball game on Thursday) 

So when Chris played hockey, he channelled everything out and his main goal was getting the puck into the goal. 

"Go, Chris! Matt be more cheerful and stop being a sad motherfucker. Too bad you have a cold" Nick hit Matt in the back so he would stand up and cheer Chris on. 

Matt was dying of a cold and couldn't play that week. It was pissing him off and he wanted to be everywhere but there, cheering Chris on. 

"When you have allergies, I'll tell you to stop being a sad motherfucker and see how you react" Matt mumbled, hugging his puffer jacket. 

Nick rolled his eyes and passed Matt more tissues, "Blow your nose and sit down. Your presence is annoying me" 

"You just told me to get up?" Matt shot back confused. 

"Now sit down, come on" Nick patted Matt's chair. Matt shrugged, sat back down, and imagined himself in hibernation. He tried to focus back on the game. 

Chris was repassed the puck. He was truly having an amazing game. 

"Go, Chris! Puck your stuff!" Nick screamed. 

"Nick, you are an embarrassment to society go sit in the car and think about what you just said," Matt said forcefully, looking around to make sure no one just heard what his brother just said. 

Nick shook his head. "Oh, Chris looks like he is about to score" Nick pointed to the court. 

Chris was in fact about to score, that is until his opponent caught up to him, getting hot and Chris's heels. 

"Ooh, Chris, are you gonna miss?" Jeff laughed, running behind Chris. 

Jeff and Chris had known each other for a while. They exchanged contact information but the only thing sent between them was a meme of a shark. 

"Shut the fuck up, Jeff" 

Jeff did not shut the fuck up though. Neither did Nick, Matt was already planning how to drop off Nick on the side of the road without him dying. But Jeff is more important.

"I like talking. It distracts you. Did you know," Jeff was cut off by Chris scoring the puck in the goal and the loud cheers.

"Motherfucker" Jeff whispered under his breath before he ran back to his starting spot.