Chapter 85

Ten minutes later, Draco walked back in, the annoyance radiating off his body. He looked around before spotting Madeline and his friends. He walked over, forcing a smile back on his face.

"Sorry about that, let's just enjoy the rest of the night." Draco said,

"What did Snape want?" Madeline asked, she handed Draco her drink, he sipped the butterbeer, clearing his throat.

"Nothing, he just wanted to talk about the next quidditch match." Draco shrugged, looking over his shoulder as the door opened, and Potter walked back into the room. They made eye contact, Draco glared at him rolling his eyes.

"Oh okay. Well, do you want some food? Or another drink?" Madeline asked, she grabbed a plate of cauldron cake and shoved it into Draco's hand.

"I'm not that hungry Princess, I'll eat later." He set the plate down on one of the levitating tables, which was actually just a house elf under them, walking around.

"I didn't see you at breakfast, or lunch, or dinner." Madeline said,

"I ate in between classes." Draco shrugged, shoving his hands in his pocket. Madeline crossed her arms over her body.

"Whatever Madeline, let's not talk about food. You look beautiful, let's just enjoy the night." Draco said, putting his hands on Madeline's hip, he kissed her cheek, trying to distract Madeline.

"Are you two in a relationship?" Professor Slughorn asked, Madeline stepped away from Draco, her cheeks turning red.

"Yes Professor Slughorn, we're together." Madeline forced out a humorless laugh.

"I thought you were more into prejudiced views Mr. Malfoy." Slughorn said, raising his eyebrows at Draco.

"No Professor Slughorn, not anymore. I guess I turned out like my older brother after all." He said, Slughorn's mouth almost fell open.

"I haven't heard about this."

"My father has been trying to keep it a secret, but I'm making it a little harder." Draco shrugged, Slughorn's eyes twinkled with interest as he stared at Draco.

"Mr. Malfoy I'd love to invite you to one of my future 'slug club,' dinners." Draco's lip twitched up into a smirk, chuckling under his breath.

"I'll try to stop by Professor Slughorn."

"Excellent Mr. Malfoy," He said, before being whiskey away by one of his old students. Madeline grabbed Draco's arm, pulling him away from any prying eyes.

"Draco, I want to go, I don't want to stay here anymore."

"Why? I just got here Madeline! I thought that's what you wanted!" Draco hissed, 

"I don't want that when you look so exhausted!" 

"I'm fine!" Madeline scoffed, raising her eyebrow at him.

"You look like you haven't slept in days, you're skin looks gray Draco! You've lost weight. What the hell is going on?" Madeline whispered,

"Nothing is going on!"

"Don't tell me nothing is going on! I barley see you anymore Draco!" She said, shoving a finger into his chest.

"I'm with you right now!" 

"You know what I'm talking about! What is going on?" She said, Draco rubbed his face, signing.

"I have nothing going on, absolutely nothing. Let this go Madeline, it was supposed to be a good night, instead we're fighting." Madeline took a step closer to him, anger blazing through her eyes.

"Do you think I want to have this fight tonight? I'm leaving for winter break tomorrow. I'm not going to be seeing you for a month." Madeline said,

"Madeline let's just try to enjoy the rest of the night." Draco said, putting his hands on Madeline's shoulders. He rubbed her arms, trying to calm her down. Madeline pursed her lips, putting her head on Draco's shoulder, and trying to breath, as he rubbed her back

"Okay, you're right. Let's not ruin the night anymore. I'm sorry." She said, 

"Do you want to go to my room?" He asked.

"Yes, let's go." She lifted her head, looking up at him, and nodded. He grabbed her hand, leading her out of Slughorn's office. They started walking towards the Slytherin common room. Draco muttered the password, and the wall slid open. They walked upstairs, and down the hall. Draco opened his dorm room, letting her walk in before he locked the doors behind them.

He walked up to Madeline who stood unzipping her dress, he walked up to her, kissing her bare shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," He whispered, he was sorry for so much, but Madeline didn't know that. He wanted to tell her everything, but he couldn't. He was too ashamed of himself. 

"It's okay." She said, turning around. Draco leaned down kissing Madeline on the lips, grabbing her by the hips, pulling her into him. The kiss was all teeth, tongue, and lips, it sent shivers down her sips, butterfly's flying around her stomach, her heart slamming against it's rib cage. Draco grabbed her dress, ripping it off her body, his hands running over Madeline body. Madeline wrapped her arms around his neck her hand running through his hair, and running her nails down his back.

He slowly walked her back towards the bed, until the back of her knees hit the bed. Draco lifted her up by the waist and laid her on the bed with him on top of her. 

"As much, as I'd love to contuine this, I have to wake up early for my train ride." She giggled, as he kissed behind her ear, he chuckled his laugh sending a shiver done her spine.

"If that's what you want," He said, but really he was okay with it, since he didn't have a chance to hide his dark mark yet. 

"Yes, my parents are goanna kill me if I miss this train." She said, Draco nodded, getting off the bed. He grabbed a shirt for Madeline from his dresser, and handed it to her before grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt to sleep in.

He came back a minute later seeing Madeline curled up in his bed with a blanket over her. He smiled, getting into the bed, next to her, wrapping a protective arm around her as they tried to drift off to sleep, but he couldn't. His mind was racing thinking of the ways he could finish his task.