Chapter 82

"Are you sure you can't go to Hogsmeade with us?" Madeline asked Draco as they sat in the common room, waiting for Daphne to come downstairs. Draco shook his head, putting his hands on Madeline's hips.

"I've got detention with McGonagall. I forgot to turn in some assignments." Madeline frowned but nodded.

"Okay, I wish you were coming with us," She signed,

"I wish I could come too, next time. I promise." Draco leaned down kissing Madeline on the lips.

"Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if I threw myself off a bridge after seeing you two talk," Blaise said, looking between them. Draco chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"When you get a girlfriend, I'll say the same thing to you." Draco smirked; Blaise shook his head.

"I'm not goanna be as gross as you two." 

"Where is Daphne-"

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I couldn't find my gloves," Daphne said, running down the girl's dormitory stairs. 

"Okay you four better head out before you miss the carriages." Draco nodded towards the door, he kissed Madeline on the cheek before they walked out of the common room and went upstairs to the carriages. 

---

The boys stepped down from the carriage first, and helped the girls down, the weather was freezing, snowing was falling harder and harder by the second, making it harder and harder to see. They huddled together, walking towards 'The Three Broomsticks.' Once they got inside, they felt the warmth from the pub, sliding over there bodies. They threw off there hats, gloves, scarfs, and coats before sitting down.

"God, maybe we should've stayed of Hogwarts." Blaise said, rubbing his hands together. They found a table near the back of the pub. Blaise and Theo bought them four cups of butterbeers.

"What else can we do here? Did you see Zonko's all boarded up?" Theo asked, Madeline shrugged.

"I don't think we can do much, it's to snowy to see 3ft in front of us." She said, 

"We can stay in here, it's warm." Daphne cuddled up to Theo, resting her head on Draco's shoulder. Madeline looked at her drink a pang of jealously for a second, she missed Draco.

"Wait, I want to go to the bakery, I haven't had her brownies in forever." Madeline said,

"We can go if we can even find the bakery-"

"Wait! Is that...Elijah? On a date?" Theo asked, smacking Blaise's arm. 

"Ow!" Blaise said, 

"Where?" Madeline shouted, Theo pointed at the front of the pub, by the door. Elijah sat at a table, with a beautiful girl with long ginger hair, big blue eyes, and pale skin. Madeline's mouth fell open, her eyes wide, starting to laugh.

"He's on a date? I can't believe it." The girl drank from her butterbeer, getting a little foam mustache. Elijah laughed, picking up a napkin, and whipping it off. 

"That's such a cliche move." Theo said,

"Yeah, and you used it on me last week." Daphne smirked; Theo shrugged. 

"It's okay when I do it." Theo stood up, an evil glint in his eyes. Madeline grabbed his arm, shaking his head.

"No! Don't you dare go up to him!" 

"I was going to the bathroom,"

"Oh, please Theo, I know you." Madeline raised her eyebrow at him. Theo sat back down, shrugging.

"Fine,"

"Does anyone know who that girl is anyway?"

"I think her name is Michelle Day, the Ravenclaw." Blaise said, as Elijah looked over his shoulders, glaring at Madeline and Madeline's friend.

"Everyone act nautral!" Blaise hissed, they looked away, Theo and Blaise looked at the ceiling, as Madeline drank her butterbeer, and Daphne stared at the door.

"You four need to go." Elijah said, walking up to there table. 

"What? Elijah when did you get here? Did anyone know Elijah was here?" Theo asked,

"Cut the bullshit, Theo. I know you guys are watching my date." Elijah huffed, putting his hand on his hips.

"Oh, my goodness you're on a date. How's it going?" Daphne asked,

"It's going great, expect for the sixth years watching our every move." 

"So, like who's the girl?" Madeline smirked but Elijah shook his head, glaring at his sister.

"Leave now and let me have my date in peace." Elijah signed, before he turned around and walked back to his date. 

"Okay guys, we should head out. I want to go to the bakery before we head back to Hogwarts." Madeline said, she picked up a napkin and whipped her mouth. The group stood up, putting there coats, gloves, hats, and scarfs back on, and braced themselves for the cold weather. Theo and Blaise pushed on the door, the wind was blowing against the door making it two times heavier, before they finally got it to open. 

They huddled together again, struggling to find the bakery, until they finally saw the stores purple roof, it stood out against the snow. Theo opened the door and they all huddled in.

"I'm sorry we're-Oh Princess Madeline," The barkey lady smiled, the tables and chairs that were last time, were gone. The only desert in the shop was two small brownies.

"Hi, are you guys closed?" Madeline asked,

"We're packing up. We've decided to close the shop...until everything settles down," She said grabbing a pair of gloves. 

"That makes sense. My dad wasn't going to let me go to Hogwarts either." Madeline said, 

"That's smart, I wouldn't have let my daughter do it either." The lady opened the glass counter, she took out the brownies, and put them in a small green box, and tied it with a green ribbon. 

"Ms. baker lady? What's your name? I've known you for 3 years now, and I've never asked you that." Madeline asked, as she took out her money. The lady laughed as she handed Madeline the box.

"My name is Cassandra," Madeline's eyebrows scrunched up, her eyes widen. Cassandra looked at her with a knowing smile.

"Cassandra?" Cassandra nodded, as Madeline put her money on the counter.

"No it's okay, this ones on the house."

"Oh thank you," Madeline said, picking up the box. 

"I'll see you soon...I hope." Madeline said, Cassandra nodded. 

"I hope so too." She said, before disappearing into the back room. Madeline and her friends walked out of the shop. She looked behind her at the purple bakery, there was no way it was the same Aunt Cassandra, it was probably a couidences that she had the same sparkling blue eyes, and brown hair, and had the same exact mole over her top lip. There was no way.

---

They sat in the common room later that night, Draco and Madeline sat on the couch sharing the two brownies she was given. The weather was so cold they still felt it in there bones even four hours later. She had a blanket over her shoulders, her back resting against the couch arm, her legs on Draco's lap. He rubbed her leg, trying to warm her up.

"Did you guys hear that Katie Bell's off to Saint Mungo's?" Daphne asked, as she sipped on her hot chocolate. Draco stopped rubbing Madeline's leg, his shoulders tense.

"Why?"

"She had this package apparently, and she touched it on accident, and got cursed or something." Daphne explained.

"I wonder where she got that package from." Thoe said,

"Who knows," Blaise shrugged.

"Yeah...who knows." Draco muttered, his jaw set glaring at the fireplace, like the flames were about to set the whole school on fire. He needed a new way to kill Dumbeldore, and soon.