"You want to explain this?" My dad asks angrily, holding up a pregnancy test - a positive pregnancy test.

"Oh my God," Uncle Joe says. I'm pretty sure he's praying right now.

"I-I-," I stutter. I'm really not ready for this conversation.

"When did this happen?! How did this happen?!" Dad yells.

"I-um," I stutter, once more.

"Kristina, I suggest you start talking and explaining how you got pregnant," Dad says, angrily.

At that moment, the bus jerks and Uncle Pete yells, "Pregnant?!"

"Remember Matt?" I question.

"I'm going to kill him," Dad says, turning around and dropping the test on the floor.

"Don't kill the father of my child!" I exclaim, rather obviously. He turns back around after I say this.

"How did this even happen?!" Dad yells. "You were with those two girls and one of their dads, too!"

"Yeah, about that... Matt drove himself, and Mikayla's dad was ready to get home so him and the two girls left me with Matt," I say.

"How could you let this happen?!" Dad yells.

"It was love at first site," I say, despite how cheesy it sounded, it was true. "It's not like I didn't know the guy! We've been friends for a really long time, and I guess meeting him in person triggered something."

"Love," Dad dryly laughs. "You are 15! You don't even know what love is!"

"Oh, like how you didn't know what love was when you got Mom pregnant when you were 15?!" I yell.

"That was different! It's not like we meant for this to happen!" He yells.

"Oh yeah, and getting knocked up when I was 15 was on my to-do list," I smart-off.

"How could you even allow him to do that to you?! Aren't you forgetting something that happened almost three months ago?! I seem to remember you having repeating nightmares about this guy named Mick?! Ring any bells?!" He yells.

I gasp and sit down. That was a low blow. "How dare you mention that," I say calmly after a few moments. Then I stand up and scream, "How dare you mention that?! I've been trying to forget about that! Mick was a rapist! He brutally raped me, and if you would take your head out of your ego for five minutes, you would see that what happened with Matt and me was different!"

"Oh, tell me! Tell me how this is different!" Dad yells.

"Matt loves me! He cares about me, and he wasn't out to hurt me!" I exclaim.

"Oh, I'm sure he loves you, Kristina," Dad says, sarcastically. "Boys your age only have thing on their mind, and it's not 'love,' and you are living proof of that!"

I can't help but gasp at that, and turn around and walk two steps back. I turn around again, and Dad yells, "Well, excuse me for thinking you could possibly have feelings for a boy after being raped by one!"

"Can you hear yourself?! Not all boys are the same! You should know that!" I yell in return.

He turns around and paces a few steps. He turns back around and exclaims, "I'm too young to be a grandfather!"

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it now!" I yell, rubbing my stomach.

"Oh, yes there is. I'm putting my foot down, young lady. You cannot keep this baby," Dad orders.

"You cannot make me kill this child! This isn't your baby! This is mine!" I yell.

"But see this baby?!" Dad yells once more, motioning towards my stomach. "I'm not helping raise it, and it's not welcome in my house!"

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yell again.

"No, ma'am! Either you pick this baby, or you pick your mother and me," he states, rather angrily. The bus jerks again.

"You cannot make me choose between my child and my parents!" I yell.

"Oh, I can, and I am right now!" He yells. "If you had any sense at all, you would not keep this baby!"

"I cannot believe you right now, Patrick," I snarl. The bus jerks, yet again.

"What did you just call me?" He questions, rather annoyed.

"Did I stutter?" I smart-off. "No father of mine would make me choose between my parents and my baby! I figured you would have understood my situation since you were in it fifteen years ago, but no! You are just like the man you took me away from four and a half months ago!"

"Whether you like it or not, I actually am your father, and I make the rules around here!" Dad yells, pointing to himself for added emphasis. "So, if you keep this baby, you can forget about your mother and me supporting you!"

I groan and scream, "I hate you!"

Then, it all went downhill from there.

Literally.

We crashed.