chapter 36

Abhimaan's POV

It's been a month since we came back from our honeymoon... Everything is going good. Jaan too joined the hospital as soon as it opened. Lately she is very busy and tired I can clearly see it because of her so many patients and even her Queen's duty. But Today I'm talking her out on a date. I left the office early as I wanted to pick her up myself and went directly to the hospital...

I was waiting in the parking here for her. She should be coming very soon. As I clearly told her to come out at 6 but she's still not here... I tried calling her but she wasn't picking her phone so I decided to go inside.

I went to her cabin but she was not there. I asked the receptionist where she was and he told me that she was in the operation theatre and might be coming out soon. I was waiting for her when my phone started ringing... I looked at the caller ID it was none other than Ajay so I picked it up as he won't call me when he clearly knows I'm going out with her. I answered the call and went outside as there was some network issues...

But when I came back I saw Jaan walking ahead of some doctors as she was giving them some instructions... I didn't said anything and waited for her to come in soon everyone left leaving one doctor who was still talking to her and she was smiling a lot...

"Don't worry we'll go this Sunday..." She said hitting him a little bit...

"Of course Don't even think about getting rid of me this time..." He said smiling...

That little...

"Maan you're here?" She said coming in...

"Yes... Haa ab kya kare Humari Rani sa ko kaam k alawa kuch yaad hi nhi rhta." I said.
"Yes what can I do when my Rani sa is such a workaholic and forgets everything..."

"Kya matlab?" She asked...
(Means...)

"Rani sa what time is it?" I asked...

"It's 6:27." She replied and then she remembered...

"Yes... Jaan it's 6:27..."

"I'm sorry Maan... I was in OT I forgot..." She said coming forward and then kissed my cheeks.

"It's alright..." I replied kissing her back.

"Naira..." He said gaining our attention.

"Oh yeah... Maan meet him. He is Mihir my college friend we were together in college. And Mihir he is my husband Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh." She said.

"Wait, Naira you got married? You didn't invite me?" He said.

"Oye you're the one saying that? When you didn't even told me you came back..." She said.

"Jaan we're getting late. We should go..." I said in middle wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Oh yeah. Maan wait here let me get change my clothes..." She said and went inside.

That Mihir too went to his cabin while I was waiting for her. After some minutes she came outside and we went directly to my car.

"Maan let me drive I'll take you somewhere..." She said excitedly to which I nodded and went to sit on the passenger seat...

She took me to a restaurant. I didn't said anything and went inside with her. It was a small restaurant with 2 floors... A boy came to welcome us...

"Welcome... Arre Naira di aap? Bade dino baad aayi ho. Humne aapko bohot Miss Kiya..." The boy who was around 20-21 said...
(Welcome... Ohh Naira di it's you? It's been so long since you last came. We missed you so much.)

"Haa... Time nhi Mila Hume sorry. Kya koi seats h ya nhi?" She asked peeking inside with a smile on her face...
(Yeah. I didn't got any time. Are there any seats available or not?)