chapter 35

Naira's POV

Last night Maan told me that we were going back home. I was really excited about meeting everyone after a whole month but still a part of me was sad that I was leaving this amazing place. We spent so much time together here we were literally stuck together all the time but I know when we go back Maan will again get busy with his work. I know that's important too but still. Anyway We went to bed pretty late and the next day when I opened my eyes I was shocked...

I wasn't in our room... I mean our room in that mansion. I looked around but no one was there. Did I get kidnapped while I was sleeping?

"Jaan you're awake?" Someone asked...

Wait, did he just call me jaan? Thank god I'm not kidnapped as there is only one person who dares to call me Jaan who is none other than Maan... My husband. I looked to my right and found Maan coming into the room with breakfast.

"Maan where are we?" I asked

"Jaan actually we had to leave early due to some work and i didn't want to disturb your sleep so I took you here..." He said...

Yeah who would dare to kidnap me when I'm sleeping beside my Maan... I'm such a stupid girl.

"So Maan how much time will it take to reach there?" I asked...

"Mostly 3-4 hours. So you can sleep some more time but have your breakfast first..." He said kissing my forehead.

"Maan you feed me I'm tired..." I said hugging him...

"Of course Jaan it'll be my pleasure to serve my Rani sa..." He replied with a smile and began feeding me.

And without knowing I fell asleep again in his arms and when I woke up Maan wasn't there beside me. I quickly got up and went outside to find me...

He was sitting on the couch while one woman was serving him wine...two of her shirt's button was open making her cleavage visible but Maan was not paying attention to them...

"Maan?" I called...

"Jaan you're finally up? You know I was getting bored here alone..." He said forwarding his hand

"Then why didn't you wake me up?" I asked placing my hand in his...

"Jaan i know you were tired..." He said  and pulled me in his lap and began kissing my neck...

"And why did you come here? You know I woke up because you weren't in bed. Looks like I really need to bring my Mr. Panda" I said teasing him a little bit..

"What? No Jaan Don't worry I'll won't do that again..." He said...

"Okay then..." I replied trying not to smile...

"Jaan we'll be landing in half an hour. You wanna eat something... Forget it you there..." He said looking at that woman...

"Bring some sandwichs and a glass of juice for us..." He ordered looking at her.

"What? Ye...s? She asked...

"Didn't you heard what I just said?" He asked with a cold voice...

"Yes sir I'll bring it right now..." She said and went away...

We ate and within half an hour we landed. And as soon as we came out we saw Avinash and Jaanvi waiting for us.

"Bhabhi Maa..." Avinash said running towards me like a child but before he can come closer to me Maan stopped him in between.

"Bhai sa let me go... I want to see my bhabhi maa" he whined. Just then Jaanvi too came towards me and hugged me...

"Bhabhi how are you?" She asked...