part - 9

Next day

In morning

Jin and Yoongi go to work early in the morning

And tell the guards not to let Jungkook and Taehyung go out.

Taehyung and Jungkook were immersed in a fierce video game battle. The air crackled with tension as they maneuvered their virtual avatars through a labyrinthine dungeon. Amidst the chaos, Taehyung's attention was suddenly drawn to Jungkook's faint mumblings.

'Who are you talking to at night ? ' he asked, his voice laced with curiosity.

Jungkook's fingers paused on the controller as he turned to face Taehyung. 'friend,' he replied, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

'friend?' Taehyung echoed, a strange sense of unease settling over him. 'Who's that?'

'My girlfriend,' Jungkook teased, a playful grin spreading across his face.

Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief. 'Girlfriend? Since when?'

'Just kidding, hyung,' Jungkook chuckled. 'Eunwoo he call me at night.

Taehyung's relief was palpable. 'Oh, phew,' he exclaimed, sinking back into his gaming chair. 'For a moment there, I thought you were talking to a real girl.'

Jungkook chuckled again. 'Sorry, hyung. I should have been more clear.'

Jungkook and taehyung continued their gaming marathon, their laughter and banter filling the house with a sense of warmth and camaraderie.

Time skip

Jungkook's phone buzzed insistently. A surge of dread coursed through his veins as he recognized the caller ID: Kai.

'Yo, Jungkook,' Kai's voice crackled through the speaker. 'Remember that challenge I gave you in school?

Jungkook's stomach churned with a mix of anger and trepidation. He had been avoiding Kai ever since their confrontation in front of the whole class. The memory of Kai's smug grin and the humiliation he had endured still haunted him.

'I'm not interested,' Jungkook spat out, his voice barely above a whisper.

'Oh, come on, Jungkook,' Kai taunted. 'Don't be a coward. You know you can't resist a challenge.'

Jungkook's fists clenched involuntarily. The challenge had been a cruel jest, an attempt to embarrass him further. But deep down, a flicker of defiance burned within him. He had never backed down from a fight before, and he wasn't about to start now.

'Fine,' Jungkook growled. 'I'll do your stupid challenge.'

'Good,' Kai replied with a chuckle. 'Meet me at the groung behind the school at 8:00pm Don't be late.'

With a sickening thud, Jungkook slammed the phone down. His heart pounded in his chest as he realized the gravity of his decision. but he was determined to prove Kai wrong.

Undeterred, Jungkook devised a plan. He would sneak out of the house without sicurity gaurd and Taehyung noticing. It was a risky move, but he was desperate.

As the clock ticked past 8:00, Jungkook crept out of his room and into the hallway. He carefully avoided the creaky floorboards and tiptoed past Taehyung's bedroom. With bated breath, he reached the front door and slipped outside into the cool evening air.

As Jungkook made his way to the ground his anger grew with each step. He couldn't believe that Kai had forced him into this situation. He was determined to not only defeat Kai but also to make him pay for his cruelty.

Oh jungkook! you come on time.

To be continue.....

Sorry this part is a little short But the next part will be interesting.

∧,,,∧
(• ⩊ •)
| ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
|           (vote please...)        |  
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄