part - 2

Oohh ! Jungkook you came I thought you were scared of me.

Am I afraid? From now on you will start fearing me. Jungkook said while scratching his head.

Let's see today who is afraid of whom and who will go home crying. Kai said while joining his both his hands

Eunwoo interrupts. You two don't fight. And Jungkook, you know your brother, if your brothers find out then they will scold you.

Oh Jungkook baby is afraid of his hyung. Why are you going to fight with me? You are so scared of me.
Kai cupped Jungkook's cheeks with his hands and said

Jungkook got angry. Then he removed kai's hands forcefully. Then he punched kai in the stomach with full force.

Jungkook punched kai so hard that he fell to the ground

Eunwoo pushes Jungkook and says Have you gone mad? What will we do if something happens to him?

Jungkook laughs softly. Hey, nothing can happen to him, he's just pretending

Jungkook and Eunwoo were talking when kai quietly got up and hit Jungkook on the head with a stick.

As soon as Jungkook was hit on the head with the stick, he quickly sat down holding his head.

How did you feel Jungkook, you thought I was pretending, why are you sitting down holding your head now, aren't you pretending?
Kai threw the stick down and said

Jungkook gets very angry, then he stands up and punches kai hard in the face.

Then both of them started fighting
Jungkook hits kai so hard that kai gets punch marks on his face and bleeding on his lips.

Then Eunwoo pulls Jungkook hard and then says. Jungkook what are you doing?

Jungkook then tells Eunwoo
Eunwoo, you leave me, today I will not be able to save him.

Then kai pushes Eunwoo and starts hitting Jungkook.

Kai beats Jungkook so hard that there are punch marks on Jungkook's cheeks, blood from under his mouth and blood on his lips.

Another side

And there Taehyung and Jimin come to walk in the garden after university.

Wow, what a nice weather. It was fun today jimin said to Taehyung.

Yes jimin , the weather is good today, let's go eat ice cream.
Taehyung said holding Jimin's hand

Suddenly jimin stands up, then seeing someone he says Is this your brother Jungkook, he is fighting with someone

Then Taehyung walks towards Jungkook, then slaps Jungkook hard and then says You both have gone mad and why are you fighting?

Jungkook i'm asking to you ? Why are you fighting .and look at your face.
What condition have you both kept on your faces?
Taehyung said in angry voice.

Jungkook, kai and Eunwoo were looking at Taehyung who is very angry.

Taehyung, don't be angry, it is not good for your health, I calmly ask you why you are fighting so much.
jimin said to taehyung he has calmed down.

Tell me, Jungkook, why were you fighting like that, and how did you get hurt on your face? Jimin spoke softly to Jungkook.

Jungkook said
kai challenged me.

Very good Jungkook, this is what we taught you. that you keep challenging others Taehyung said angrily

On the other hand, kai laughs softly and whispers to Jungkook. Jungkook, what will you do now, now that you are gone, your brother will not leave you.

Jungkook gets angry or punches kai hard and then shouts
Kai, I have seen you after , you see what I have done with you.

Then Taehyung slaps Jungkook and then says
You all go home, I'll go and see Jungkook at home.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hands so tightly and takes him home

Time skip , at home

Taehyung throws Jungkook hard to the floor.

Jungkook has tears in his eyes and then he says hyung trust me kai challenged me to a fight

To be continue.......

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

Please don't forget to vote.