Murderous

Kaho and Yul sat in home room per usual as if nothing had happened that weekend. Kaho didn't know whether to worry about the woman she loved killing someone, going to jail, or the fact that they had caressed each other all weekend. She felt almost sore as she looked at the now blonde girl sitting in her lap. Blonde really did suit her tanned skin, Kaho thought. Yul turned and looked at her. Yul had her own worries. Though it seemed her worries were a little less severe. She was worried that the marks she had left on Kaho were all wearing off.

Back at Kaho's home, the girls sat on the couch. Kaho found that her favorite seating position was laying down between Yul's thighs and eventually falling asleep. They had been watching an old show when Kaho heard the locks turn. She quickly exchanged glances with Yul and sat up. Yul pulled her skirt down and straightened out Kaho's clothes. "Ka? You home yet?" Ka's dad called out to her from the door. He saw her running down the hall and opened his arms wide. He squeezed her tight when they finally made contact and then let go after a long 5 seconds. "Hi daddy! How was work?" She nodded along as her dad explained his day, his contagious smile making its way onto her face. That was another grievance she had. She had to lie to her dad. She was lying to her dad about not having a relationship when the woman she had already explored bodies with was sitting on their living room couch. She knew her dad wouldn't care about Kaho liking girl, in fact he'd be ecstatic to have Yul as a daughter in law. But Ka was still scared. "Hi Mr.Nire!" Yul greeted him and threw herself into one of his bear hugs. "Yul! Just the person I wanted to talk to!" Mr.Nire let her go and pulled down his green sweater. Yul stifled a giggle as she realized it barely fit his round build. "You see Yul, Kaho wants to get a new bike but I say why not a car?" Mr.Nire had a particular love for spoiling his daughter. Ever since she was young she had been showered in gifts and luxuries. Yet none of it ever went to her head. She often wondered how, even though he was the CEO of a huge bakery, he afforded these things. She knew bakers didn't earn that much. But then she realized just how huge is business was. Mr. Nire took a head of lettuce out of the fridge and rummaged around the kitchen. "She says she's too old to be getting spoiled anymore but I think not! Your her girlfriend Yul, convince her to let her poor daddy buy her one more gift?" He turned and pleaded. "Daddy! I don't need a car-" Kaho stopped herself and looked over at Yul. It seemed Yul had noticed it too. "D-daddy what did you just say?" Kaho squinted her face. "I said let Yul convince you" he continued to chop lettuce. "No no. You said girlfriend?" Ka stepped closer. "Well yes. You two are dating are you not?" He turned his head with a look of confusion. Yul darted her eyes. "H-how did you find out?" She looked at Ka. "Well I mean you two were holed up in that room all weekend. And i just figured you guys are far too close to just be friends." He shrugged. "I figured awhile ago." Yul bursted out laughing and Kaho's face broke into a huge blush. "D-daddy it was a secret!" Kaho didn't exactly know why it was a secret. Mr. Nire perked up. "Oh! My bad! Shh" he hushed himself and looked down again to continue preparing food. He stumbled about the kitchen in his usual chubby manner. Kaho grabbed Yul's arm and ran upstairs. She locked the room door and sighed. "What's so wrong about your dad finding out?" Yul sat on the bed. It was the first time Kaho actually thought about it. What was wrong with her dad knowing. "I-I don't know. I'm not ashamed or anything. It's just embarrassing! My dad knowing I'm in a relationship, I mean." She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. Yul patted the she'd next to her and Ka joined her. Yul stroked her hair and smiled. "It's ok love. At least I'm not some scrawny guy." She laughed and patted Ka. "I don't think daddy would like that very much." Ka giggled. "Plus to anyone else, my girlfriend is the hottest woman alive." She smiled. "That I am. But why only to anyone else." Yul drew swirls in Ka's leg with her finger. Ka grabbed her hand. "Because to me your so much more than that. You're the smartest, and sweetest, and most considerate girl ever." Kaho rubbed Yul's hands against her face. Yul's smiles changed into a sadistic one. "Don't forget murderous.." she stroked Ka's face. Ka felt the goose bumps forming all over her body. Her breath turned shallow. There was no doubt in her mind about it now. She got off on her own girlfriend being a murderer. She stuttered for a second. "Yes... murderous..."