31

It's been one month that Taehyung went to emerald with his parents leaving the king all alone....

Jungkook Missing Taehyung like hell as he got the habit of living with Taehyung so when he is now not there with him, he became sad and couldn't help but miss the blue head beauty so much.....

He didn't saw nor talked with him this whole month except sending eachother letters every two days....

Even though he is sad and want to bring Taehyung here with him but he knows that he should let him enjoy spending time with his family which he got after 21 years for which he is very happy...,.

But today after a whole month he is happy, yes Jungkook is happy because today he is going to Emerald Dynasty because Seokjin called him saying that they have something important to talk he is not bothered to think about what would be the important thing but he is just thinking that he can finally meet the blue head beauty.......

Yesterday in the afternoon he got the letter from Emerald, he himself went to market to buy some gifts for the Kim family especially for his love he brought so many small yet beautiful and elegant gifts for everyone and now he is ready to go for Emerald to see his love after one month gap......

Let him travel till then let's take a sneak peek at Taehyungs life in emerald with his parents........

Byun, no no sorry Kim Taehyung living the best days of his life with his family he is being treated like a baby and princess everyone in the palace are spoiling him so much mainly his father and brother who are getting him, his favourite things daily like strawberries, beautiful flowers and let him play with the kids.....

Even Seokjin is spoiling him so much but with his food,.yes he, himself is cooking delicious food for him which is the best food that he had in his 20 years of life......

He also wanted to cook for his family but they are not even letting him to carry a cup but our Taehyung being stubborn he sometimes cooks for them after so much whining......

They announced Taehyung as their prince to the people of emerald who was very happy to get their real prince, so now Taehyung being the prince of Emerald he has his own crown which he never wears saying he don't want to wear that as he is unfamiliar with that and who is his family to say no to him, they all are so whipped to say no to him......

Present it is morning in emerald everyone were up doing their works but our taetae  sorry prince taetae is still sleeping peacefully in his chamber.....