20

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin had a beautiful arranged marriage on their parents wish and eventually they started liking eachother so they got the good news of Seokjin being pregnant with their symbol of love after two years of their marriage.....

After knowing the good news they both had their coronation ceremony and became king and queen of emerald.....

After beautiful phase of mine months pregnancy queen Seokjin gave birth to an healthy baby, Kim Yoongi everyone in the kingdom was so happy to get the news that their queen gave birth an baby, their prince......

After Yoongi became two years old the king and queen tried for another baby as queen wanted to have a baby girl their Princess but even after trying for a year and two the queen didn't conceived. They consulted so many royal physicians but still didn't worked but at last they visited to a witch who is very powerful and very old so after visiting to her, she gave one medicine to them and taking the medicine for one month the queen conceived which brought a big happiness in their family and kingdom.....

The king even held a big feast to celebrate the good news.

King arranged a midwife for queen when he entered 8th month of his pregnancy who will be with queen always and she is Byun Mina.....

There is a tradition in emerald which has been there for so many decades that they will call a witch to predict the baby's gender and the baby's future and his/her power's when the mother will be in 9 months of pregnancy and it's only in emerald and only in the royal family.....

So now queen Seokjin is of 9 months pregnant and now everyone means king, queen, prince as other than the family members no one's allowed to listen the future of the baby as it will be done on secret as it is believed that if anyone heard this they will do something evil with the Baby or even with the kingdom....

"Your majesty the baby, the baby has so good and bright future he will bring happiness, prosperity and wealth wherever he will go but your majesty you have to protect him from the evils out from the moment he comes to this world till you give his hand to someone who protect him after that and mostly the baby will be so beautiful that every prince, princess or Queen can't stand his beauty so you need to protect him at any cost......"

The witch said after placing her hand on queen's bare baby bump making them smile but she can't that smile in the soon to be mother's face which didn't went unnoticed by the witch who smiled slightly and said.......

"Don't worry your highness I know why you are sad but don't worry the baby is rare yet special male just like you, your highness....." The witch said which brought a big smile on queen's face....

"Thank you, thank you so much for this good news lady Haein...." Queen Seokjin said with a smile and looked at the witch who disappeared in the thin air after blessing the queen and the unborn baby......

Everything was going fine after their meeting with the witch everyone was happy that in some days they will get Little Prince or princess in their kingdom but everything fall apart when they got the bad no devastating news that the baby died just after the birth....

This left everyone in the Kingdom effectively devastating mainly the queen who became sick after knowing that his son his precious baby died even before he can see his parents and brother who were waiting for him patiently from that moment queen Seokjin lost his smile and his health becomes more weak and detoring.....

After few months everything went back to same as before but anyone can't forget about the bad news and mostly the queen's health they consulted to so many royal physicians but nothing changed but day by day it becoming worse that the queen couldn't able to move from the bed nor moving out from his chamber always lost somewhere with blank expression...