16

"no no aunt it's not there...." A hurried voice of a beautiful blue head boy heard in the backyard of the palace where all the work is going on....

Work? Yes prince Jimin and Yoongi's marriage preparations are going on as after two days the day, means the wedding so the whole palace is decorated beautifully and now the decoration in the backyard where the wedding will held is going on.....

So Taehyung along with few workers are doing the decoration.

Taehyung went to an middle aged women and kept the thing in her hands in correct place and smiled at her when she patter his back with a smile.....

So it is an week after the kings confession to which the Taehyung agreed and gave permission to court him as he too had, have crush on the handsome king and from then his daily routines completely changed like, in the morning he will receive a flower bouquet and in the afternoon something unique yet beautiful gifts which made him too happy....

He is happy with king's adoration, admiration, his affection and mostly his love or likings as the king described his feelings.....

Prince Jimin Hoseok along with jisoo were so happy when they got know their courting Jimin hugged his brother as well as Taehyung tightly with a beautiful smile he is even getting their love and affection and mostly importantly Hoseok and jisoo's teasings which leaves his a blushing mess mostly the name which Hoseok calls him when they are not in public which is your highness.....

The king, he is very happy like very much happy upon getting the permission to court his heart, Taehyung........

Everyday is a new day and new start for him with arranging the fresh flower bouquets which directly will come from their flower fields and the gifts which are simple and unique which totally matches with the blue head beauty, his heart and he is very happy to see the beautiful shy smile on  tae's face which makes his day and make him feel at ease.....

He is so satisfied with the effect he has on Taehyung which is to make him a blushing mess with just one glace or small smile to him and he liked the feeling, the proud feeling that only he can make Taehyung like that.....

Today the king arranged an meeting with royal officials and the elders of the Euphoria to declare about his choice and the person whom his heart desires so now he is in the courtroom along with Hoseok waiting for the elders who arrived after few minutes and everyone settled in their respective seats....

"Your majesty what is the matter behind this urgent meeting..." One of the royal officials asked the king who smiled at the thought of someone stole his heart, he cleared his throat when Hoseok patted his back with a teasing smile to bring him back from the dreamland....

"So the meeting is about to tell you all that I found my queen....."

This few words of the king brought big smiles on the everyone present in the courtroom and everyone being impatient and eager to know about their queen so they asked about that person, queen but in between them there is one person who is not happy at the declaration but he is very furious and tensed.........

"Am expecting that you all aware of the thing that it's nothing like a king or a royal  should marry an princess or any royal" the king paused a little to see everyone nodding their heads in approval because everyone in the Euphoria knows that thing and most importantly their former queen was an commoner........

With that they are sure that their queen is a commoner but they don't have any problem with that because they all just want a perfect queen for their king as well as for Euphoria.....

"Yes your majesty we are aware of that thing...." One the elders said with a smile feeling happy that their king found someone for himself and for the kingdom.....