14

Jungkook is now in courtroom all alone he was still thinking about yesterday's meeting with elders he don't know what to do now because he just has only one week time in his hands to tell about his thoughts to the elders.....

Even though he is the king but the elders are more important than him to the kingdom and he knows what they all are trying to do is just for his good only because it's been 5 years that he crowned as the king and still didn't got the queen......

People from other kingdoms and their royals will mock him for ruling one of the biggest and strongest kingdom without any Queen beside him to rule the Euphoria.....

He thought so much about this in the night and he came to know about the person whom his heart desires and wants spend his lifetime and who will become the Queen of Euphoria but he don't know how to talk to that person because it will be so soon and hurry for that person to accept him.....

He is scared, scared of rejection and a thought that the person whom he likes or desires don't have any feelings or anything like this but he knows that he can't imagine anyone else as his queen other than this person and can't even think about someone being with that person who is not him.......

"What to do now eomma I don't know what to do please help me I really need him in my life but I don't know what to do please guide me eomma appa....." he mumbled lowly with his eyes close as he was laying on the bed and he don't know when sleep took over him and he slept......

Later his sleep disturbed by knocking sound he opened his eyes forcedly and made his messy hairs correctly and went to open the door and became shocked to see Taehyung there....

"Your majesty are you ok..." Taehyung who is standing there with a food tray in his hands asked the king who is so stunned to speak anything.....

"Huh ye..yeah am..am fine...." he cursed himself for shuttering infront of blue head and embarrass himself....

"Then why you didn't came for lunch so I brought the food here thinking you were not well I asked Hoseok hyung too but he said you are unwell so I came to see you...." Taehyung said worriedly looking at the king who has amused expression on his face and dancing inside with happiness.....

"Thank you for your concern Taehyung am alright it's just little headache and was tired so I couldn't come because I was sleeping...." Jungkook said with small soft smile and Taehyung let out an 'oh' before speaking.....

"Ok so can I come in and place it inside so you can eat your lunch here..." Taehyung said showing the food plate in his hand....

"Ofcourse Taehyung please come inside...." the king said moving away from the door letting Taehyung come in who did with a smile and Jungkook also came inside.....

"Please eat your food your majesty you will feel better after eating....." Taehyung said after placing the plate on the table beside the bed facing the king....

"Sure Taehyung and thank you for bringing the food....." Jungkook said with a smile and got the unique smile in return making his heart flutter...

Tae just bowed to him and was about walk out of the king's chamber but he stopped when he heard the king calling his name he turned around and saw king infront of him with somewhat hesitation on his face.....

"Yes your majesty do you need anything..." tae asked with a frown which the king found cute.....

"Ahh...that...I...don't need... anything but....can you please stay here till I eat because I...don't like eating alone can...you... please...." Jungkook said nervously rubbing his nape and tae smiled and nodded his head and stayed in the chamber which brought a big smile on the kings face.....

..........................

"Taehyung can I ask you something....." the king asked while eating the delicious food enjoying the taste of it....

"Sure your majesty you can...."

"Well you know that I love reading books and novels right...." tae nodded at the kings words well not only him but everyone in the palace knows that their king love to read books.....

"So recently I read one book it is a royal story where the king is ruling the kingdom without any Queen for about 5 to 6 years his parents were forcing him to marry the person they choose but the king didn't liked anyone they are not his type but after few days a person came to their kingdom and the king found that person interesting and that person was completely his type and he himself don't know when he started liking that person and wanted to tell about his feelings to that person but......" the king paused a little and looked at tae who is listening to him very carefully...

"But what happened your majesty?....." tae asked curiously as he found the story very interesting....

"But the king is scared, scared of rejection and thinking that the person might not like him or have any feelings for him so tell me Taehyung what the king should do I mean if you were in the kings place what you will do...." Jungkook asked looking so nervous and glanced at Taehyung who is looking at him with a frown and seem to be in deep thoughts....

"Your majesty the story is very interesting but didn't you read more..." tae asked with a frown and lips unconsciously forming a small pout.....

"Ahh that till here part one is completed and part two still didn't came but am very curious to know about the story more I even asked Hoseok hyung but he didn't answered my question so what do you think..."

Well the great almighty king Jeon Jungkook lying so effortlessly and that too without shuttering he patted himself in his mind and looked at Taehyung hopefully.....

"Well I think the king should tell about his feelings to that person your majesty because you know trying is better than regretting later for not even trying to tell about his feelings....." tae said after few minutes of deep thinking.....

"You are right Taehyung but what if that person doesn't like him or reject him...."

"See your majesty trying doesn't harm what if that person don't like the king can make that person like him by his ways....." Taehyung replied with a soft smile which brought a big smile on king's face....

"Thank you so much Taehyung now I can do what I want....."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

That is it for this chapter guys.....

I hope you will like it.....

Please do vote and comment....

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

Take care 💗😊....

I purple you 💜✨