Issues

Harry was a boy who had many issues, such as; anger issues, anxiety, stress and a few minor things.

No one understood Harry. No one except his arch nemesis, Draco Malfoy.

Draco and Harry have been enemies since the first day of Hogwarts, when Harry didn't shake the blonde boy's hand in offer of friendship.

However, Draco only said the snarky and rude things to withhold his reputation and his family name. The Slytherin cared about the Gryffindor more than his hair and that means something.

So when he saw Harry with his fists clenched in his hair while clearly getting annoyed with his shoe laces, Draco would go and tie them for him. Or when he saw the boy start to panic, he'd go and comfort the boy.

Of course this confused Harry but he was grateful for everything Draco does for him.

Harry was getting frustrated with his friends, who were claiming that Harry was lying about something that he wasn't, and it began to get too much; so before he could cause any harm, he walked out.

Luckily for both of them, Draco was right outside. The blonde noticed the brunette and stopped to speak, "Harry are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah sorry, just a bit angry" Harry responded, rubbing his temples.

"Harry can we speak in private please?" Draco asked looking worried. Harry felt confused but nodded.

The two boys then walked to, what Harry thought was looking like, an abandoned classroom and to Harry's surprise, he was right.

They walked into the abandoned classroom and sat down next to each other, much too closely than enemies should, on a desk.

Draco noticed Harry's breathing quickening so he put a hand of comfort on his thigh, which seemed to work as Harry's chest started rising and falling at a normal pace.

The blonde took a deep breath and began to speak, "I know we're supposed to be enemies but i can't help..." he trailed off and Harry put a reassuring hand on his thigh, which again seemed to work.

"It's okay Draco. What can't you help?" Harry asked softly. Draco took a deep breath, "Being in love with you.." he finished. Harry looked less than shocked, he was smiling greatly.

"Well im glad the feelings mutual" The brunette said, standing up. Draco's head shot gay up and gave a look that said 'are you being serious', to which Harry responded to by kissing him.

Draco was surprised but instantly kissed back, savouring the taste of his saviour on his tongue.

They pulled away simultaneously, a 'pop' sound emerging from the suction release of their mouths. The boys rested their foreheads together and tried to catch their breaths, looking deeply in each other's eyes.

"Harry will you be my boyfriend?" Draco asked, feeling very confident.

"Of course i will" Harry responded confidently, kissing his boyfriend's lips softly.

————————

The news got around quickly but no one seemed surprised as they saw how Draco comforted Harry and saw the love in their eye contact.

Sometimes, while the 'enemies' were 'fighting', they'd just stand there for ages, looking into each other's eyes, which is why nobody actually believed they were enemies.

However, they were the best couple in Hogwarts and Draco reminded the school numerous times that he wouldn't hesitate to hex anyone who hurts his boyfriend, or interfere with their relationship.

It was clear to everyone that the boys were in love.

And it all started in an abandoned classroom.