FunFair

Harry and Draco had now been going out for over a year and Harry wanted to take Draco on a date but he didn't know where as they'd been everywhere already.

His brain hurt from thinking but it was instantly healed after McGonagalls announcement, stating that there'd be a muggle funfair on the field.

HARRYS POV

Draco and I were in Draco's bed, him in my arms and his head on my chest. It was a comfortable silence but i had to ask him.

"Draco do you wanna go on a date" I asked. Draco then sat up, kissed me and looked me in the eyes, "of course my love, where and when?".

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the muggle fair with me? We can go on rides and get candy floss and slushies" i drooled at the idea. "Sure, and stop dribbling you're making a mess" The blonde laughed.

-time skip to when theyre there-

3rd person

Harry and Draco were now at the fair, along with most of the school. Draco was unfamiliarised with how the rides worked and the music.

"Whats that sound and what are those... things" Draco asked pointing at the rides.  "Those" Harry pointed back at the rides "are called rides! They're so fun and we're going on all of them. And that sound is called music, i need to show you some muggle things honestly" Harry slightly shouted as the music was loud.

They headed for the waltzers which contained a secret spell that makes you spin faster when you scream.

So as Draco was screaming like a child, the 2 boys were spinning extremely fast but were enjoying themselves immensely.

After about 2 hours, they had been on the waltzers 5 times, twister 4 times, extreme 7 times, Miami 3 times and lost count of how many times they went on the bumper cars.

The couple were now on a ferris wheel and were at the top where it stopped. There was a lovely view of Hogwarts in the short distance and the lights down below. It was quiet up there and the boys loved it.

Draco had his arm around Harry and Harry had his head on Draco's shoulder. "Draco" Harry started, "I love you. So so much" he finished. Draco felt tears well up in his eyes, he loves me? Someone loves me? Draco thought to himself.

"I love you too Harry. More than anything" The blonde smiled and pulled the scruffy boy closer. They were enjoying the view for a bit longer and both realised how much they actually love each other and Harry was happy he expressed himself at such a beautiful time.