Episode 14: Emergency

Rishi 's  POV
After drinking the smoothie she suddenly started choking, turned pale and fall on ground.

I run towards her,I lifted her in my arms in bridal style and started running to the car. Took the back seat and while making her lay in my arms.She was just laying unconscious,she was not doing not even a single moment I was so tensed just looking at her.I don't know what I have done wrong.

We reached the hospital,I took her to the emergency and by the time the rest of the family also reached there.

Everyone is asking me what happened I just Explained them,that time Maasa said what you have added in the smoothie.I just told hear Banana, milk,coffee,oats and peanut butter.

What you added peanut butter -Maasa asked.

Yes you said she liked peanut butter -i said

Noo she is allergic to peanuts -Maasa said

Oh God,what I did..

Author's POV
Rishi paced back and forth in the hospital waiting room, his heart racing with worry. Trisha lay in the emergency room, her face swollen and covered in hives from an allergic reaction to peanuts.

"Maasa, yeh kya ho raha hai? Trisha ko kuch ho gaya, aur main kuch kar nahin sakta," Rishi exclaimed, his voice trembling with anxiety. (Maasa,what just happened to her?If anything happened to Trisha what will I do?)

Rishi's mother rushed to his side, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Beta, sab theek ho jayega. Doctor log Trisha ka ilaaj kar rahe hain. Tum pareshan mat ho."(Beta, everything will be fine just have patience, doctors are treating her.You don't worry)

Rishi nodded, but the fear in his eyes remained. He couldn't shake the image of Trisha's distressed face from his mind.

Inside the hospital room, Trisha lay on the bed, her breathing labored as she struggled to stay conscious. The medical team worked quickly to administer antihistamines and oxygen, trying to stabilize her condition.

Outside the room, Rishi's family and Roy family waited anxiously for any news. His sister paced nervously, while his father tried to comfort her.

"Bhai, Bhabhi kaisi hai? Kuch pata chala?" Evara asked, her voice quivering with concern.Same question come from Abhinav as well.He was really tensed for her Nat.As after so many years he got his sister back.

Rishi shook his head, unable to find the words to reassure Evara & Abhinav. He felt helpless, consumed by guilt for not being able to protect Trisha.

Hours passed before the doctor finally emerged from the room, a weary expression on his face. Rishi's heart leaped into his throat as he rushed to meet him.

"Doctor , Trisha kaisi hai?" Rishi asked, his voice trembling with fear.(Doctor, How's Trisha)

The doctor offered a small smile. "Don't worry, she's stable now.It was just timings that saved her life today.You people need to be careful while giving her something.I have given her some antihistamines so that the swelling come down. The allergic reaction has been brought under control. She'll need to stay here for observation, but she should make a full recovery.Hopefully you take her home tomorrow."

Rishi let out a sigh of relief, tears of gratitude welling up in his eyes. He thanked the doctor profusely before rushing back to Trisha's side.

"Ranaji, yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai," Trisha managed to whisper weakly, her voice barely audible from the beeping monitor.(Ranaji,all this happened because of me)

Rishi took her hand in his, his eyes filled with tears. "Shh, Trisha, tumhari galti nahin hai."(Shhh,Trisha it's not your fault.)

As he held her hand, Rishi vowed to never let anything harm her again.
Even if he have to stay away from her (in inaudible voice).

So that is it for the chapter guy.
Please let me know ,what you think about the last line said by Rishi.

Please do vote , comment and share with your friends.