Episode 13:Her Allergy

Trisha's POV 
Thank god I woke up on time and went for taking a bath,it been a few days after Diwali and everything was going really smooth .

As usual we all have finished the breakfast and I am just leaving for work.Today not everyone is leaving for work because everyone is busy in shopping and all so everyone is very tired.Dadisa & Dadusa went on their South India Trip .But I have a surgery today so it is important to go to the hospital.

Mine and Ranaji 's relation is also getting better... sometimes he ask me about my day so do I.I sometime share my worries about the hospital and patient with him and he give me some solutions for it as well.I noticed one thing that is there are sleeping pills present in the closet,till now I haven't asked him about it but I would like to ask him about the same.

So I was just about to leave when a lady in her 50s entered with a girl in her late 20s.The girl seen to like a 1kg makeup on her face and she just entered and hugged my husband.

I was so angry at her that I want to scratch her face off but I just can't.she is calling ranaji by his name ..I don't even do that.I don't even call him by his name.

Then Evara come to my side and said,do you want to kill that girl...I said yes 

Then I come out of my lalaland.Evara chuckled and said -oh bhabhi you're so jealous but  I also want to kill her as well.

I thought to myself:Am I really jealous??

Then Evara told me that she(nikka) is daughter of Maasa's neighbour when she use to live in Jaipur.I just nodded.

Then the lady who is in her 50s... shweta aunty said-aree Kaushiki I told you my daughter is best for your son.She can take care of him well and family.Why have you even choosen another girl for Rishi?nikka know him so well and can handle him well.

To that Ranaji said-Trisha is capable enough to do well whether it's family or work,you don't need to worry aunty.

Then shweta aunty said- you don't know beta this type of girls are just here for money because they are not able to earn and just for your royal status.

I was just about to reply but before that Ranaji said- my wife is a well known Neurosurgeon, social media influencer.

Evara also added to it saying and she is a well known author in the medical field.So you better not compare your daughter with our bhabhi.There is no comparison.

Babasa and Maasa hugged me and placed  kiss on my forehead, saying she is our choice,she is perfect for Rishi.

I was so happy that there are people who are there to support me ,take care of me.

That time I heard Ranaji saying:come I'll drop you to the hospital today.
(Although it's a routine nowadays that he drops me to hospital.)
Nikka:Rishi also drop me to the bouquet I need to give measurements for the event.

I sat on the front seat beside the driving one,

nikka came & said- tumhare se phle yeh meri seat thi mai yaha baithi thi(before you came it's my seat ,I used to sit here).

I replied:Vo jb mai nhi aye thi tb tumari seat thi abb meri h .Sit fast we're getting late (before I came it was yours but not anymore it's mine now)

(Although I'm not talking about the seat but my husband)

Fuming with angry she sat on the back seat ,we first dropped her then Ranaji dropped me and left for office.

Few days passed like this,Today when I came home maasa was about to leave for shopping and Ranaji was there.

He asked me- where are you going?I said to the kitchen to make smoothie.

He said -aren't you tired?

I said:why so

He: because whole day you are all over my head.

Oh God how can he say that.. I'm blushing.

Then he said- you sit I'll make the smoothie for you.

Rishi's POV 
I really like the jealous side of Trisha few days ago when nikka hugged me and she almost yelled at nikka to claim what is her's like the front seat,me.

Just now when I told her that she is all over my head ,I can see red hues around her cheeks because of me.It really makes me happy.
I went to the kitchen to make smoothie and asked Trisha to freshen up till then.

Nikka came:are you making this for me Rishi?

I said : no this is for my biwi.

She made a face and walked out.That time Maasa was saying something related to peanut which I wasn't able to hear .so I asked nikka and she said add peanut butter in smoothie, Trisha like the taste of it alot .

So as per instructions I did and was taking the glass to Trisha in the hall ...

Trisha asked: what you added in this..I was about to answer 

when Nikka said: will you not drink the whole smoothie in one go?.. Rishi put so much efforts in making it?He also came from office just few minutes before he was tired but still he made it for you.. Don't you love him?..

After listening to this,Trisha didn't wait for a minute and finish the whole smoothie in one go..but suddenly she started choking her face become pale and she fall on ground.

That's it for the chapter guys.I hope you like it and share it with your friends as well.

Do vote,like and comment.