Episode 12: Secret Revealed

Trisha's POV
After a long time I was really happy that I finally found my long lost family.
Mom was very happy to have me back.Dad hugged me and kissed me on forehead and said that he missed me alot all these years.
Abhinav Bhai was also very happy and feeling like victory because I have never thought that someone would be searching for me for almost 24years...I would have lost hope but he didn't.

He said he'll now call me Nat. And I was very much ok with it because it really feels like I'm back to my safe place.

Evara 's POV
So if everyone is revealing their top secrets and everyone seems to be in a very good mood so we also want you people to tell something.

I looked at Abhinav and Abhinav also nodded and hold my hand and said...we love each other and want to get married.
Abhinav:Like obviously not right now I want Eva to complete her studies, atleast her graduation.We are dating from 6 years now.

Rishi Bhai seems shocked after hearing this but masked his expressions.

Dadisa said - I already knew it ,I mean we all did because the way abhinav looks at you is the same way Your dadusa did 60 years back and everyone laughed at this.

Then we  did some  diwali puja and distributed the sweets in the people of the town.

Author's POV
Rishi was constantly taking glances at Trisha,who is busy playing with fire crackers.
Suddenly a firecracker almost touched Trisha's saree and Rishi just run towards her and save her.

Rishi:Are you mad Trisha?!Agr abhi kch ho jata toh...(if something has happened)
Toh mai ky krta(inaudible voice)(what would I have done then)
Trisha;Said sorry with tear filled eyes...

Rishi :oh God what I did...
Hey I was just, didn't wanted you to get hurt.Please sorry if you felt bad there is no intentions of hurting you.

Trisha: It's ok Ranajii I'm okay .

Trisha's POV
Ranaji seems a bit different these days ,there is a different emotions in his eyes which is not hatred.He almost yelled at me for not taking of myself.I don't know why but I liked it.

The elders were deciding dates for the engagement of our new couple Evara and Abhinav bhai...so pandit ji announced the engagement date 3 days after Karva chauth.
So now we have alot of time for shopping and inviting the guest and all as there is almost 1.5months in karvachauth.

I was really excited that my brother is getting married atleast engaged and I'm going to be a part of it also my sister in law is literally like my own sister ,even we almost have the same sense of humour and all.

In a very short time ,Rey bhai and Abhinav bhai has bonded well.Also Aayu ,me and evara have a group now.We hang out together.And we also get to know that Aayu is 3 months pregnant.

I am really happy for them,after the chit-chat we all had dinner and retired to our rooms.And as usual I said ranaji you go first it will take time for me to change.

The time being when he went to change ,I thought of atleast taking of the jewellers and untie my hair into simple bun.I wasn't able to untie my necklace..then suddenly I realised rana ji is standing just behind me and said ..May I??

I just hummed in response and he started his work.Few times his fingers touch with the skin behind my neck and a shiver run down my spine & my heartbeat become uncontrollable...but all this time he is just looking at me from the mirror and maintaining the eye contact.

Then he said it's done... because of my raising heart I  almost have a marathon to the bathroom to change and I heard a small chuckle from him.

So that is it for the chapter, please share it with your friends if you like it.
Please vote and comment.