Episode 11:The Mystery 2

Rishi's POV 
When I was coming downstairs,my eyes fall on the etheral beauty sitting in the middle of the hall making Rangoli with diyas.I just can't blink she looks really like a goddess.Who has just come on earth for me.For me indeed.

Then Abhinav and Reyansh greeted me wishing me happy diwali and i greeted them back ,then I heard abhinav saying that he has something to discuss with me and Reyansh

Then Abhinav and Reyansh greeted me wishing me happy diwali and i greeted them back ,then I heard abhinav saying that he has something to discuss with me and Reyansh.So we moved to my home office.

When we come back,I saw my goddess coming towards me actually towards abhinav and Reyansh.

Can't she just come to me.

You , yourself asked her to stay away from you and you didn't even want to see her face.(My subconscious mind)

I want to see her face the whole day,for my whole life till the time I took my last breath.

Then suddenly heard some noise and get to know that it was chacha chachi of Trisha and they have just tried to choked her and she almost fall on ground but I just catch her on time.I get mesmerized by her beauty but I really need to take care of the situation so I just helped her to stand properly.

Then she and Reyansh told us about their struggle with family,and Trisha being adopted everything.

After this she was leaving saying doesn't deserve to be a part of this family.

But I don't wanted her to leave,it is just the start of our relationship, things are getting comfortable between us.

That time Abhinav stopped her,and said that Tris!! we're are not finished yet.

Maasa also said doesn't matter beta whether you are adopted or anything,you are our daughter.

Then Abhinav took out some paper and looked at me and Reyansh and we gave him a nod.He said Tris you are my real sister by blood as well.

Trisha said:Yes Bhai I know....wait what did you say??

Abhinav:Yes tris, actually when you get married to Rishi and i came to meet you,you really look like mom in teenage.You exactly cook like mom do.

I just had doubts and all.So I shared it with Evara ,Mom and Dad.I was even my whole family was searching for you from last 24years but won't be able to find you Tris.

When you met mom,she saw the birthmark on your left ankle.So she was already confirmed that you are her daughter,but by that time we (I & Evara ) have already sent the blood sample,your hair strand for DNA test.I know I should have asked you but I was so desperate to have my little sister back that I was unable to wait... sorry tris.And we are not sure whether you know about this adoption thing so we asked Reyansh about it.

*Flashback start*

Abhinav said to me and Reyansh that he needs to talk,so we went to the house office.

Abhinav:There is a serious question I want to ask you Reyansh is Trisha really your real sister,I mean cousin by blood??

Me: what ridiculous question you are asking Abhinav?

Abhinav:It is important for me Rishi., please.

Me:It is not important for me , whether she is or not ,she is my wife and that's the truth.Nothing matters to me other than that.

Reyansh:No she is not,Surbhi maa adopted her when she was around 2years old.But how do you know?

Abhinav: Because she is my little sister.

*FLASHBACK Ends* 

And also Evara told me that you use Nat,I mean Natasha as your name in US.

Trisha said:Yes actually they call me Nat. Because I was born on the Day of Christmas.

Because YOU ARE BORN ON THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS.(Abhinav's mom said )in unison with Trisha.

Trisha was in tears and everyone hugged her one by one.

Abhinav's mom said You know we have thought of giving the same name Natasha Roy.(With happy tears)

Trisha:Mom you can call me anything you want...with tears in her eyes.

This chapter is a  bit heavy and long .This is my first time writing the stories.So do let me know your thoughts.

Do vote comment and share this with your friends.