Episode 4:The Proposal

Author's POV
In Kapoor Mansion

Trisha had came back yesterday only.Her chachi came into her room and order her to get ready but before that make Breakfast and lunch for everyone according to their choices.

Her chachi also order her to say yes to the marriage telling her this is your parents wish ,And they are also going to give a very big project to your brother,so don't you dare to spoil it..not just ordered but threatened her.

Threatened her if she will not say yes to this ,they will not let her go back to USA and not even let her work.

So though over a period of time while staying in USA she had paid back every penny with interest whatever they had spent on her.But earlier also she had really gone through alot,like she was beaten by her chachi and chachu.At a very small age she has to cook food and have to do all the household chores.
As Reyansh was not there all the time so he really don't know about it alot but whenever he get chance he used to protect her.The relation between them become more understanding when Reyansh fell in love with Trisha's bestfriend Arya.

So this time she just agreed,started doing her work for the day.After sometime the lunch was prepared and Trisha went to change into simple Salwar suit.

After sometime the lunch was prepared and Trisha went to change into simple Salwar suit

Then she get to know that the Shekhawat's have arrived when Arya came to her room.

Arya:Tris You are looking like a princess girl.

Trisha:Thank you Ayu...

Arya: Are you nervous?

Trisha:Yes a bit

Arya:look I know it is quite sudden but don't worry ask the family whatever questions you have .Me and your brother is always there to support you ok Tris.

The whole Shekhawat family was sitting in the hall except for Rishi.Trisha went there and took blessings from the elders and Kaushiki,Evara literally hugged her.

Trisha really got a motherly feeling from Kaushiki,and she served everyone the snacks tea coffee according to their taste.The whole Shekhawat family liked Trisha very much and asked Trisha what is her opinion for this marriage... because from the groom's side it's a yes.And Rishi is quite busy with his work so he won't be able to make it.

Trisha :I have one condition

Hearing this everyone started looking at her and her chachi is aiming daggers at her from eyes.

Reyansh:My sister Tris is just 26year old if she says no , we'll not force her.(Saying this he holds Trisha's hands in a very protective manner)

Rest everyone nodded asking her to continue.

Trisha:I want to continue with my job even after marriage..and still 3 months contract left in the USA so after this one month vacation in India I'll go back to complete it.Then came back to work in Udaipur India with Dr.Alok Prajapati.Are you ok with it .?? If yes then it's a yes from my side as well.

Kaushiki hugged her ofcourse beta it's a yess big yess.I have already bought the ring for engagement..and pandit ji is on the way so that we can figure out the dates for the wedding as well.

Pandit jii gave 3 dates according to the royal calendar, first on is in a week then next after 20 days and next after a year.

So first is very much near so 2nd date has been chosen which is after 20 days ..and last date is not validated because to become the king the clause is to get married under 30 & he is already 29 years 6months.

So the Shekhawat family decided to stay in the Villa nearby for the shopping and all.

So that is it for the chapter guys.I hope you people like it.

Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.