11 - Ezra

Bailee

As I ride in Felix's car, I start to zone out and stare outside. Felix rests his hand on my thigh, and I blush softly. "Why are you so touchy?"

Felix goes to pull his hand away, but I rip it back. "I didn't say move. I just asked."

Felix hesitates, "I.. I don't know. It just feels right. I thought you'd want comfort. You looked sad."

I grin, "I was. I'm just worried about Vy and Robs. I don't understand why we're fighting." I mumble.

My phone dings, and I open the text to see a text from Harper. Cool..

Harper: 'Girl, ya bestie Veronica's bro or sum jst came to da party asking for yu

I squint at the text. What? Why is Emmett coming to look for me? Weird. I texted back,

Me: 'im going to vy's soon, tell him that.'

I get another ding right as I'm about to put my phone away and sigh.

Harper: 'Kay kay!!!!!! I'm telling yu that girl Veronica weird as fuck :( Drop her frl'

That sends anger through me. Why won't she stop talking shit about Vy?

Me: 'stop talking shit about my perfect best friend you little bitch. gtfo out my business, you gossiping slut'

I texted back, setting my phone down happily. "Done."

Felix shakes his head, "What was that all about?" He moves his hand farther up on my thigh, making me blush even more. WOAH????

"U-uhm.. Just.. Just Harper texted me. Nothing important." I smile cheesily.

He smiles, "Your smile is cute."

My face heats up even more, but I shake it off. "Well.. Yours is fine."

He smirks, "Fine? Do you think I'm fine?" He chuckles.

I shake my head, "No! I meant fine as in like 'Oh yeah, you're fine, LOOKING' Not as in YOU are fine. Because you aren't! I mean, you are... But.. Ugh, I'm done."

"I got it, babe," He smirks, and we pull into my driveway. BABE?!??!?!?!?!

I gulp, "Babe?!" WHAT DOES HE MEAN BABE? WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM????

"Yeah?" He looks at me, smirking at me.

My face turns basically as red as a tomato, and I hide myself. "Oh my god, shut up, Felix, please."

He removes his hand, and I miss his touch. What am I even saying?

He hopped out of the car, walking to my side and opening my my door for me. He helps me out of his truck, and I step down like a princess. This guy..

He smiles and closes the door behind me, and I stare at him in silence, a complete blushing mess. He walks me to the door, and I open the door, but he stops me. "Bailee.. I.." He stutters a bit.

I smile, "Yeah? What's up?"

He hesitates, seeming like something is holding him back. "Well.. I.." He gains a bit of confidence, "Will you go out with me tomorrow? There's this really cute place. And.. I.." He gets even more nervous. "I want to take you out for Valentine's Day. Will you be my Valentine?" He spurts out.