3 - School fight

Bailee

Our first day of school yesterday was great, but now that it's today, I'm completely lost in the change of mood. A basic blonde girl started barking at Vy for wearing black cargo pants, and now Vy is stood toe to toe against her.

"The fuck are you on about? I'm emo? You're fucking stupid. Google emo you stupid fuck." Vy snaps at the girl.

The girl scoffs, pulling out her phone. She googles furry and shoves the phone into Vy's face. "See!"

That ticks Vy off even more, and before Vy can throw hands, Felix throws his arm around the blondie. "Babe, don't fight with Bailee and Veronica. They're wastes of time." He glares.

Something about Felix calling that girl "Babe" makes me mad, so I step next to Vy and shoot him a glare. "We aren't wastes of time. Now, tell your girl to stop wasting her time trying to fix that ugly haircut." I spit out.

The girl reaches out and tries to shove me, but I shove her back into Felix's chest. "Stay back behind your boyfriend like a little dog, kay?

She gasps and lunges at me again, but Felix holds her back, looking nervously at me. "Didn't think you could talk back like that." He smirks.

Vy and I walk away, and she giggles at me. "BAYS! YOU LITERALLY OWNED THAT! YOU DID IT, BABY!" She exclaims.

I laugh at the cringy nickname, rolling my eyes. "Thank you, I learned from the best." I say as we walk to our next class.

I actually stood up for us.. Like, actually did that. I'm becoming cool like Vy!

Later, after school, I'm sitting on Vy's bed with her as Robs comes strutting out of the bathroom, his new pants on. "So.. How do they look?" He mumbles.

I scream, "ROBS, YOU LOOK SO HOT! EEEKK, YOU HOTTIE WITH A BODY. " I wiggle my eyebrows.

Vy screeches, laughing. "Yes! Robs, you look so cute, hot, fine, everything! You sexy bitch." She beams.

His face flames up, and he falls to his butt, hiding his face. "Both of you.. Shut up. You're so embarrassing, oh my god."

Vy and I giggle, and we tackle him backward. "Come on, sleepyhead. Next one!" I grin.

He shoves us off, glaring. "Fine. But no more compliments!"

Vy sighs, "Why not? You're so borinnnggg! What would we be for if we didn't hype you up and love you?"

"Vy.. Bays.. Respectfully. I hate you both." He glares intensely.

Vy fake sighs. Meanwhile, I begin to fake cry. "W-what do y-y-you mean!!!" I begin to fake stutter.

Vy cuddles in a corner, rocking back and forth. "How could you hate your best friends....." She says dramatically.

Robs sighs, "Okay, I guess I tolerate you guys. But not that much. You guys still suck a lot." He side eyes us.

We both giggle, "WE KNEW IT!" We say in usion, smiling.

¤][-----------------------------------------------------][¤

a/n: SHORT CHAP ^^