32.

And there it was. Lando and I are officially dating and announced it to the world.

We obviously did that before, but it wasn't real back then, so I wasn't really bothered by the comments.
Not that they bothered me that much now, but maybe a little more.

I expected worse though, much more hate comments but it was okay.
Even though I expect that people would make worse comments on my profile.

I promised myself that I would support him whenever I could. So, I flew to Las Vegas for his next race.

"Are you ready girlfriend?" Lando smiled as he held his hand out for me. "Oh I'm definitely ready boyfriend" I said and put my hand in his.

We walked through the paddock together, and he was definitely proud to show me off.

He walked to some fans to take pictures and sign some stuff so I took a step back and waited for him to be done.

He was so good with them, so sweet.

Made me fall more in love with him.

Maybe I was more famous outside this paddock, but in here, he was the star and I absolutely loved that.
It was nice to be the girlfriend of someone for a change.

He turned back to me after signing everyone's stuff and immediately grabbed my hand again. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yes definitely" I nodded with a smile.

We walked to his hospitality, he obviously had to do a lot of press and media things, and I would gladly wait for him to finish.

"Will you be okay?" He asked as he came back to the table where I was sitting on. He changed into his Mclaren teamkit.

He was the only one who could wear orange and still look handsome as hell.

"Yes Lando, don't worry about me" I said. It was cute but he didn't need to worry about me.

He leaned on the table, pressed his lips against mine, rather quickly. "Text me if you need me, okay?"

I nodded with a chuckle. But he was just so cute, so soft and so protective.
I never really experienced that.

Lando left to do his media stuff, so I grabbed a book and started reading.
I loved it here, no one really cared about me or they looked at me because I was Lando's girlfriend.

Not because I was Daisy Wolfe.

"Wolfie" someone laughed, already sitting down across of me. "Fewtrell" I smiled, putting my book down.

He used to be so nervous around me, don't know why though, I tried to make him feel comfortable around me, never acted as if I was more important or anything.

Because I wasn't.

"Are you and Lando free tonight?" He asked. "Uh-I think so yeah. Why?"

"Want to hit the casino, together with the rest of Quadrant?"

Quadrant - I heard about them, it's Lando's business and I guess they turned into friends.

"Sure" I smiled. "I have to ask Lando first, but I guess he will be fine with it"

"I think so too" Max smiled. "He really likes you" he added.

"I really like him too" I smiled. Thought it was obvious, we are dating, it's kinda normal we like each other.

"No but really.." he turned serious. "I don't think he can believe that you like him, that someone like you is attracted to him"

I raised my eyebrow. "Someone like me?"

"You're absolutely beautiful, c'mon"

Kinda weird to hear that from his best friend but okay.

"And he's absolutely handsome"

Max chuckled and nodded. "He doesn't think that though"

"Don't worry, I'll remind him every day" I smiled.

I guess he needed it just as much as I did.