11.

Lando's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Daisy asked me to fake date her.
Which is not that difficult because she's absolutely beautiful.

Not only on the outside, but also on the inside. Her personality was amazing.
Quite unexpected because if you believe the stories and rumors, you would think she's absolutely horrible.

But she wasn't horrible, she was just tired of being followed everywhere.

I was used to it as well, but not in the way she had to experience it.
It was 10 times more crazy.

I felt bad for her because I knew she hated it, I could see it in her eyes. Her eyes were lightening up whenever she was in the paddock.

But they turned dark on pretty much every other occasion.

We didn't go on our two real dates yet. We were both too busy but I wanted to take her tonight.

But taking Daisy on a date was harder than I expected. I didn't want to take her to a restaurant or anything public because that would be a disaster.

So instead of doing all that, I invited her to my apartment in Monaco for a cosy movie night.

"Mate, since when are you dating Daisy Wolfe?" My best friend Max asked. He was staying in Monaco for a while as well.

And I haven't told him anything about our agreement.

"Uh-only for a week or so" I shrugged. Didn't know if I could actually tell him the truth but for some reason I liked the fact that people thought we were dating.

"And you didn't feel the need to tell me?" He frowned. "She's huge mate"

I realized that a week ago, I gained so many followers because of her, Mclaren did too.
Didn't even realize how famous she was before we started fake dating.

"You're sleeping with Barbie!" He laughed, giving me a pat on the back.

Well not really, we never slept together, except for that one drunk night but even then, we didn't have sex.

She was way too drunk that night, she talked about a lot of things that night. About how she sometimes hated her life, especially her manager.

About how she just wished she could have a normal life for only one day. She was more broken than I initially realized.

So I was gonna give her a perfect normal movie night.

"Anyways, she should be arriving soon so you have to leave" I looked at Max, wanted him out of here, before he would realize we weren't dating. At all.

"No, I want to meet her!" He said, leaning against the kitchen counter with a smirk.

Fuck.

And I was right, because only 10 minutes later, she knocked on my door after I buzzed her up.

"So I'm finally gonna see you apartm-" she said as she walked in, so I quickly interrupted her. "Baby! I missed you"

Tried to signal with my eyes that we had a visitor and smart as she was, she immediately understood what I was trying to say.

"Oh I missed you too" she wrapped her arms around my neck, buried her face in my neck.

Very convincing.

"So there is someone who is dying to meet you" I grabbed her hand, pulled her with me to the kitchen.

Max's cheeks turned red almost immediately, I never saw him like that and it was the best thing I witnessed.

"This is Max, my best friend" I pointed at tomato Max. "Max, this is Daisy, my girlfriend"

"Nice to meet you Max, are you a hugger?" She smiled and I liked how polite she was. She never hugged people without asking first.

Secretly because she liked her personal space just as much.

"Uh yeah" he nodded and took a step closer to hug her.

"So, uh-are you coming to Silverstone?" He asked. Didn't even ask her myself if she wanted to come. I just guessed she wouldn't, guessed she had to fly back home.

"It's your home Grand Prix, right?" She turned her face to me. I nodded. Barbie did her research, I was impressed.

"Yes then of course I will be there" she smiled, and my fucking heart started beating faster.

"Okay mate.." I said as I looked at Max. "It's really time to go now"

I really needed to be alone with this princess right now.

"Bye Max" she waved at him and he awkwardly waved back as we were walking to the front door.

"Mate, she's beautiful and actually nice" he whispered. "Good job, can't believe she likes you" he chuckled as he walked out of my apartment.

Yeah thanks man.

She doesn't like me just yet, but I was gonna try and change that tonight.
That's the only reason why I agreed on fake dating her anyways.