29.

We woke up next to each other the next day. I had the best night and it felt as if she was herself again.

Her brown eyes were a shade lighter than last time. A good sign.

She was freshening up, while I was making coffee in her kitchen.
I chuckled as I saw her coffee machine, did she ever use it before I taught her how it works?

"Morning" Harry said as he opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. "Where did you sleep?"

"With Daisy" I mumbled.

"Lando..-" he tilted his head in disappointment. "Not like that Harry, we just fell asleep in each other's arms"

Why was I so excited to share this with him? It was probably nothing special, but for Daisy and I, it was.

"Is she on something?" I asked a little more quiet. Didn't want her to hear it, didn't want to ruin it between us, not when we were making progress again.

"What do you mean?" He asked, he knew what I was trying to say. "Drugs, alcohol, both?"

"Yes, yes and yes" he nodded.

"Was she high and drunk the entire time when she was with me?"

He narrowed his eyes a little, thinking about what I just asked. "Not before the tape scandal, but yes she had sex with you while she was completely high"

Awesome.

"Don't tell her I told you though" he quickly added.

"Don't tell me what?" Daisy smiled as she walked in the kitchen. Smiled bigger when she saw I made her a cup of coffee.

"Thank you" she whispered, leaned closer and kissed my cheek. "Good morning"

"Good morning" I said, my heart jumped to my throat, it was beating that fast.

"Uh-that you're nominated for the best actress Oscar" Harry came up with a pretty convincing lie.

I didn't know she was nominated for it, she didn't tell me and judging by how her face changed, it was obvious to see why.

"Congratulations" I smiled at her, put my hand on her back and she nodded quickly. "Yeah thanks"

"And she's been invited to the Met Gala" he added, which made Daisy's eye twitch a little.

Did he not see how she was reacting to that? Or was he doing it on purpose?

"Yeah okay, Lando is not interested in all that" she chuckled nervously.

And even though I was interested in her life, I knew it was best to keep my mouth shut right now.

I took a shower as well, put my cap on and walked back in the living room.

Juliana, Harry and Daisy were all sitting together but Daisy immediately got up as soon as I walked in.

"We are going out" she said as she looked at me. "Where are we going?"

"You showed me around Monaco, so it's only fair I show you my favorite place in LA" she sounded enthusiastic, excited even, which made me happy as well.

"I think that's a great idea" I nodded.

"Let me grab my stuff" she said as she walked out for a minute.

Juliana and Harry both gave me thumbs up with a smile on their face.
I already like them.

"I am ready" Daisy smiled, standing in front of me.

Her hair was down, and she was just wearing something casual.

I like this girl so much. She made me feel things I haven't felt for a while.

And I absolutely was gonna kiss her today.

@TMZ: Lando Norris spotted in LA, close to Daisy Wolfe's house

Looks like she doesn't know what ex to pick.

Liked by 3.739.920 users.

@HarryCarter: Oh she does
   > @user1: omg harry spill the tea!
   > @user2: Lando & Daisy
   > @user3: please tell me it's Lando!
@user4: Oh damn he is handsome
@user5: shit Daisy pick this one!!
   > @user6: i think she did
@user7: Lando run away, she's a mess