8.

A week has passed.

A week of constant interviews, press conferences and red carpets for the Barbie movie.

So after all that, it was finally time to go back to my roots. I was dyeing my hair back to brown.

"I can't wait to see you back as brunette" Harry said enthusiastically as he was doing my hair.

As I said, it has a lot of perks to have Harry as my best friend.

"Yeah you finally will shut up about my roots" I chuckled.

"Yeah final-" Harry wanted to say but got interrupted by David storming in my house. I really have to take away his key.

Don't know why I ever gave him one if I was honest.

"Uh what the fuck is your probl-"

"You're in deep trouble" David interrupted me. "They want to replace you for your next movie"

"Wait, what? Why?"

"Because you're an absolute mess, you're partying and drinking every night"

True.

"Showing up to interviews late"

Not entirely true. I was sometimes 10 minutes late, but I was being nice and funny during the interviews so I was sure they didn't care that much.

"Going home with random guys"

Not true at all. I never fucked random guys. Except for maybe Lando, but pretty sure we didn't fuck.

"Uh-I don't go ho-"

"And don't try to deny it, you went back home with that F1 driver and he's been blowing up your Instagram" he interrupted me again.

"How do you know?" I asked. I didn't even realize he was checking my instagram, or breaking into it.

I handled my social media myself, always wanted to do that but I had to admit that this past week, I haven't been able to manage it very well.

"I've been checking your private Instagram messages and that Lando guy has been sending you many texts"

Harry scoffed. "Why would you even check her messages? Never heard of privacy?"

"I will give her privacy when she deserves it!" David raised his voice to Harry.

I knew Harry wanted to punch his face, but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"So I am not doing the movie?" I asked.

David shrugged, but the smile on his face got bigger. "I made a couple of calls, they still want you but you have to fix your attitude"

Fix my attitude, as if I was that bad.

"You have to stop drinking, stop partying, stop hooking up with random guys-"

"I don't hook up with-"

He interrupted me again. "So, you're gonna be in a relationship from now on"

"Oh, I'll gladly be your fake boyfriend" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I started laughing but David rolled his eyes. "It obviously has to be convincing.."

For once I actually had to agree with David. Everyone knew Harry was gay.

"You're gonna be dating that F1 driver" David continued. "What? No!" I immediately jumped up.

Not that he wasn't attracted or fun to be around with, because he obviously was.

I just didn't want to drag him into this mess. My mess of a life.

"Yes, it will be easy anyways, he desperate wants you to contact him" he chuckled a little. "Fix it Wolfe, or you will lose the movie"

He waved his hand a little and walked out.

"What an asshole" Harry rolled his eyes.

Reading my mind at that.

"Are you gonna do what he said?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Do I have a choice?"

"Maybe not" Harry said. "Just make sure Lando knows it's a PR relationship, he seems nice"

I nodded. I agreed that he was a nice guy, but I wasn't sure if he actually would agree to a fake relationship.