30.

It was absolutely insane walking through LA with Daisy, there were people taking pictures everywhere.

Paparazzi screaming at her from every corner, but she didn't seem to mind. She ignored them all and so did I.

We walked until we reached a more private place, hiked for a longer time until there was absolutely no one.

"Where are you taking me?" I laughed.

"I am gonna murder you for coming to my place unannounced" she turned her face to me, looked serious for a while until she started laughing.

But she didn't tell me where we were going.

Until we reached the top of the hill, a beautiful skyline of LA, but it bet that's not the reason why she liked this place.

"No one is coming here, so I come here to be alone" she explained. "And now, I come here with you"

"Thanks for sharing this with me" I said.

Sat down with her on the ground, in complete silence for a while.

"Are you not excited for the Oscars?"

A risky question, but I had to ask. She couldn't run now.

"No, I never really liked things like that"

Things like that? The biggest award show for everyone who made movies or was acting in them.

"Why not?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Because they always make horrible comments, I feel so insecure, too fat or too skinny, too much makeup, not enough makeup"

"You're beautiful, in every way, always" I moved closer to her. "You're absolutely perfect"

"Don't feel like it though" she mumbled.

My heart was beating fast, I was nervous but I had to do it now or I would never have the balls to do it.

Put my hand on her cheek, made her look at me, but most importantly, I was looking in those beautiful eyes.

"If you let me, I will make you feel beautiful every single day, I will tell you until you get bored of it"

"Who says I will get bored of hearing that?" She whispered. Her eyes went to my lips, back up to my eyes.

"Then I will tell you every day" I said.

"Okay" she nodded softly.

"I am sorry but I'm gonna kiss you now" I said, pressing my lips against hers, my hand still on her cheek.

And I could feel how she was giving herself to me. There was no hate left.

It was such a soft kiss, her tongue twirled around mine with soft strokes.

And if this how it was to kiss her for real, then I think I was gonna die when I was gonna have sex with her.

I already enjoyed it when she wasn't even trying.

"I wouldn't mind if we did that again" she mumbled on my lips.

She didn't need to tell me twice.

So we kissed, held hands, just enjoyed the moment together.

"I have come to a terrible conclusion" I said. "What?" She turned her head to me.

"I think I've fallen into the ranks of men who find that there's very little they wouldn't do for you"

"Well lucky for you..-" she said as she got up and tried to pull me up, which I acted as if she did but trust me, she wasn't that strong. "You're the only man that matters"

Wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips again. We couldn't get enough of each other.

I never could but my heart jumped a little with the thought that she couldn't keep her hands to herself either.

Daisy Wolfe fell for me, even if it was just a little.

I finally got the girl.