1.

"You shouldn't be eating this" David, my manager said as he grabbed the bag of chips out of my hands.

"But I'm hungry" I groaned. Didn't eat since 8am this morning and it was already 5pm. I was starving.

"Then eat this" he said, throwing me an apple. I rolled my eyes, taking a bite out of it. "And don't forget to be ready tomorrow at 7am"

I sighed as I fell down on the couch, as dramatically as I could.

"With a smile please" he groaned before walking out of my house.

"Bye" I muttered, got up and threw the apple away.

Sat down on the kitchen counter when Juliana, Hazel and Harry all walked in. They were my best friends, went everywhere with me.

Honestly I would go insane without them.

"Babe!" Juliana said, putting a cup of coffee down on the kitchen counter. "We brought you coffee"

"Girl, I heard you are going to Monaco tomorrow?" Harry asked. "Just so you know, we are going with you"

"Why?" I frowned, grabbing the bag of chips again. "It's only for a race"

"Have you seen those drivers? They're absolutely hot" he said, almost offended.

He was gay, if you didn't notice that yet.

"Should you be eating that?" Hazel asked, she was always the responsible one. The one that kept me with my feet on the ground, but unfortunately also the one who never made me forget my diet.

"Probably not, but I have a few months to get in shape for the next movie" I shrugged.

I was just done filming the Barbie movie, and to be honest it was lots of fun even though I had to dye my hair blonde for it.
It was definitely gonna be a fun movie.

"Can I rent a yacht for us?" Harry asked, already grabbing his phone. "Why?" I asked.

"We can watch the race from there, it's something they do"

"Alright" I shrugged. "But I also got invited by Ferrari, so I might have to watch it from their garage"

"Fuck Daisy, you're so lucky" he rolled his eyes. "Not fair"

Harry was definitely the dramatic one of the group. Hazel was the responsible one and Juliana, she was my best friend.

Even before I got famous. She was always there for me.

But the three of them definitely made sure I always had fun wherever I went.

"What time is the flight?" Harry asked, turning back around. "7 am" I said with a smile, already knew he was gonna hate it.

"Damn" he groaned. "I am just gonna think about Charles when I wake up in the middle of the night"

They all laughed as they walked out of my house and finally for the first time in months, I was alone.

Left my phone on the kitchen counter and walked to my bedroom.

I laid down on my bed, closing my eyes and just enjoyed the silence for once.

That beautiful silence.

I could pack in the morning, right? That was probably a stupid idea and I would regret it so much.

But I just couldn't bring myself to get up. I was tired, so tired of everything and maybe also of this life.