19.

"I don't wanna do this interview David, they're gonna twist and turn all my answers and you know it" I said as I was laying on my couch.

"Indeed" Harry said from the other side of the couch. He didn't leave my side since everything that happened.

Juliana spend most of her time at my house as well, Hazel on the other hand, left me.

Didn't want anything to do with me anymore.

"Well, too bad, you should give the people an apology for everything that happened." David answered, he even raised his voice.

"An apology for what?" I chuckled. "For having sex? Well yeah sorry I enjoy it"

"As you should" Harry nodded.

"Come on Daisy, you know I just want to help you" David said as he walked up to us. Nodded to Harry, telling him to leave us alone.

But he didn't, he didn't move one inch.

"By throwing me in the lion's den?" I raised my eyebrow.

He was the worst manager ever. He never took my side, I had to fix it all myself.

"You're fired" I said, looking him straight in his eyes. "Leave my key here by the way"

"You can't fire me" he chuckled. "You think anyone wants you in their movies? Disney will never give you a job again"

"That's true, Disney won't" I tapped the little table in front of my couch. "Leave your key here and get the fuck out"

I was sure he watched my tape as well, little fucker.

"You heard the lady, leave your damn key on the table and leave" Harry said a bit louder.

And finally, David did as he was told. Put the key on the table and walked to the door.

"Trust me Daisy, you'll never get over this" he said as he left.

And for the first time in years, I felt actually free.

"What now?" Harry asked and I shrugged. I honestly had no idea what to do now.

"It's not that difficult" Juliana said, putting our drinks on the table. Harry and I just looked at each other.

"Everyone wants an interview with you, they want to pay millions for that" Juliana said. "And unfortunately, David picked the worst one"

He definitely did.

"Trust me, there are a lot of magazines who want to listen to your side of the story without judgement, you just have to pick the right one"

Guess I found my new manager.

"And you have to come back to the F1 paddock" Harry added.

"Oh hell no" I immediately said. "I will never go back and besides, FIA doesn't want me there"

"I want to see my boyfriend, I haven't seen him in ages and they're finally in America again" Harry sighed. "You have to come"

I sat up, looking at Harry who was still laying comfortably on my couch.

"The FIA doesn't want me there Harry, take Juliana with you"

"If Red Bull can fix it and allow you back in, are you coming then?" He asked.

I wanted to say no, wanted to tell him to fuck off but he was there for me when no one else was.

"Sure" I rolled my eyes. Pretty sure Red Bull couldn't fix that.
And even if they did, then I would stay in their hospitality the entire time.

Saw him smile and nod at Juliana. Was gonna ignore that.

"Does anyone want coffee?" I asked as I got up.

"You don't know how to make coffee" Harry mumbled.

I chuckled. "I do now"