16.

Daisy flew back to LA after that. I understood but I wished she stayed here.
I couldn't help her, but I felt as if she would go into hell back there.

I flew to England, it was time for Silverstone.

And surprisingly, Harry was still here. Didn't expect that if I was honest.

He was sitting in front of the hospitality, as if he was waiting for me.

"Did you hear about Daisy?" I asked, sitting down with him. "Yes, she's okay" he shrugged.

"Did you watch it?" He looked at me. "No I didn't" I said honesty. I wasn't planning on watching it either.

"Good, I bet it isn't nice to see the girl you like have sex with someone else" he said.

"She isn't my girlfriend" I quickly corrected him.

He chuckled. "Never said she was"

I tried to shrug it off, wanted him to drop this.

"Do you like her?" He asked.

"Harry we're faking this relationship, you know that" tried to ignore his question but Harry was smarter than that. "Lando, stop walking around my question"

Harry was her friend, don't know if I could be honest with him, don't know if he would keep it from her.

Because it could make things awkward if he told Daisy.

But for some reason, I trusted Harry. He was a good friend to her, so maybe he would keep my secret.

"Yes" I said as quickly as I could. I didn't want to have time to regret this.

"Knew it" he nodded with a smile. "She does too"

"Excuse me?" I said, couldn't believe what he just said.

He chuckled. "She likes you too, it's so obvious"

Well not to me, but it definitely made me smile.

And made my heart jump a little. Daisy fucking Wolfe likes me.

"Anyways, I should get ready, see you later mate" I said as I got up.

As I walked into the hospitality, I saw a lot of eyes on me. I fucking hated the fact that most of them probably saw Daisy naked.

Even before me for that matter.

"You okay mate?" Jon asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

He shrugged, I obviously knew what he was talking about.

"Did you watch it?" I asked and thankfully, he immediately shook his head.

Thank God for that.

"But I bet 90% of these fuckers did" he said, nodding to the other room. "Yeah I know" I sighed.

"And you should think about it too" he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Think about what?"

"This is also very bad for you reputation Lando" he said a bit softer. Probably didn't want to say it at all.

"I don't care" I shrugged. "I am not leaving her now"

Not when she needed me the most.

Grabbed my phone because I noticed it was going off a couple of times.

My heart immediately jumped as I saw her name.

Daisy

Hi Lando
Where are you?

In the hospitality
It's Silverstone weekend

Yeah I know
I am coming

Wait?
Thought u were in LA?

No I didn't go
I couldn't
I think...
I need you

Oh Daisy
I'll always be here for you
Come to the Mclaren hospitality
And come to my driver's room immediately
Okay?

Okay
See you soon xx

Didn't want her to see the look on pretty much everyone's face in this hospitality.
It would actually be worse when they saw her.

They would look at her as if they saw her naked. Which they did, unfortunately.

But I was gonna try and distract her as much as possible. Which was gonna be terribly hard because all my friends and family were here as well.

And hopefully, they didn't know about her sex tape, let alone watch it.

Unfortunately, I think this was gonna be her downfall.