23.

Daisy's POV

"Did you see the picture?" Harry asked as soon as I finished my call and walked back outside.

Fortunately, Lando already left. He was probably preparing for tonight.

He wasn't extremely bad last night, but he was definitely way too stressed.

Didn't plan on having sex with him again if I was honest. Just wanted him to be completely confused about what happened.

To keep him up at night and wondering during the day.

He already saw me naked because he saw my tape, so I figured why not having a little fun myself.

But I wasn't having fun last night. He was way too focused on me, not on my pleasure, but how I was feeling.

He didn't have the right to feel bad for me.

"What picture?" I asked. He grabbed his phone, showed me the picture F1 posted and chuckled.

They didn't want me here but they sure wanted to post pictures about me.

Unbelievable.

"Well atleast they got a tons of likes" I shrugged. The fans and creepy man were probably desperate to see a picture from me because I didn't post anything for a while now.

Just didn't know what to post. If it was too sexy, then they would mention the tape again. If it was too innocent then they were gonna say I wanted to clear my image.

Harry told me just to post whatever - they would always find a reason to hate anyways.

And maybe he was right. He was always right.

"Anyways" Harry cleared his throat as we were walking out of the paddock. "What about you and Lando?"

"What about us?" I shrugged.

But Harry knew me better, he knew me like no one else did.

"C'mon Dais, you had sex with him and you didn't tell me?"

I shrugged again. "Forgot about it"

"Oh come on, don't be a complete liar" Harry rolled his eyes. "Was it that bad?"

Unfortunately it was not.

I looked at Harry, raised my eyebrow a little and smirked.

"Got it" he laughed. "Now before you go and have sex with Mr. Norris, post something on your Instagram"

I sighed, even groaned a little. "Why? I don't wan-"

"Because you hide for long enough and F1 is running away with your likes"

"I don't care" I shrugged. I didn't care about the likes anymore. Who cared if old men liked my picture.

He sighed a bit louder. "Don't be an idiot right now Daisy and just post something"

"Yeah nothing too sexy, nothing too cute, nothing referring to Lando or my ex"

"No, fuck them. Post whatever you like"

He was right, I could spend hours thinking about what I should post and it would never be good enough.

It would always be the wrong thing.

So before I left to go to Lando's room, I scrolled through my pictures and picked one Harry took.

And then I locked my phone, left it on my bed and walked out of my room.

I wasn't gonna worry about it, not tonight.

Tonight I had other things on my mind, or quite the opposite. I was gonna think about nothing at all.

Was gonna forget about everything.

So before I left, I popped some pills and swallowed it with some vodka.

It was the only thing that was holding me together right now.

@DaisyWolfe: Who's afraid of little old me?

Liked by @HarryCarter, @JustinBieber, @LandoNorris and 10.840.940 others.

@HarryCarter: QUEEN 👑
@JulianaRodriguez: My babe is back!
@TaylorSwift: Well you should be, you should be
@KimKardashian: Wow! ❤️
@ArianaGrande: absolutely beautiful
@user1: yes Daisy!!
@user2: orange? Papaya orange? 😏
@user3: when is your new movie coming out?
> @user4: new tape you mean 😉
> @user3: leave
@user5: 10 million likes wtf!