[He Always Love To Take My Place]

Chapter Forty-Eight:-

Haley was in her room, preparing the potion for Voldemort, before she doesn't wanted to make one, but when she studies about her own curse, she had everything but Voldemort hair, and to make him turn back to his 18 years old self, she was making potion. 

"Tom Riddle, it is to inform you that your potion would be sincerely close to be made and would be send to you" she wrote in the letter as she put it in the desk, her owl, Alferd was busy in bringing her the leaves. 

she hummed, as she put the last thing in the potion, Young blood [innocent blood] of unicorn, the ingredients she put in it were; Moonstone Dust, Vitalis Extract, Fountain of Youth's Tears, Luminous Leaf, Enchanted Silver [silver dust], and young blood. 

As Haley continues to stir the mixture seven times briefly, as mentioned in the book, it's color slowly turns iridescent blue-green color, she smiles as she check the book for one more time, as she sighs, then took out a potion empty bottle, helding it tightly, she pour the mixture inside. 

"wow" she smiled as she, closed the cap, and label it, [important purpose] and as she turns around, she saw Peter patterigew, standing there with his horrible face, making her jolt, her bare feet collide with the Nail, which was coincidentally there, making her hiss, and the potion from her hand collide with the floor, splashing around. 

"omg, OMG!" she looked at her feet where the point of potion kissed, her feet burns slightly, she looked at Peter, "Are you insane!" she took steps closer to him, who stumble back. 

"Do you even know? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH MONTHS IT TOOK ME TO COLLECT THIS HELLA THINGS--" 

Her door starts to knock, "Haley? Haley open the door" it sounds like Pansy, Haley eyes widened as she gaze at Peter who was continuously apologizing without voice, and then she look at the spillen Potion. 

"Haley?"

"peter, get inside, hurry," Peter looked at her who was pointing at Bathroom, she shook her head, "get inside now" she whisper shout, as he nodded his head and went inside, closing the door. 

Haley hurriedly pick the sheet of her bed, and threw it to the potion as she opens the door, "yes?" she asked sounding tired, "are you okay?" Blaise asked as Haley looked at him, nodding her head. 

"ah yes-" she noticed them peaking to her room, seeing alot of books on her desk, "-Just a little tired" she smiles rather weakly to make them believe, "Are you sure?" Theo asked, "oh yes Theoardo, I am, you guys insisted on coming checking to me" she laughed. 

"But seriously I'm okay" she says as she smiles, then her eyes caught the blonde looking at her, "You all Don't have to worry" she said maintaining eye contact with Draco who broke it first, as she looks down at Pansy, "okay?" 

She sighed as they leaves to their room, closing her door she furiously opened the door of her bathroom and find no one, "Bitch" she cursed as she closed the door, and looked at her waste of energy. 

Then she sighed as she lays on her bed, she was casually wearing a Frock gifted by Eisen, it was light pink color, reached her knees, as she get up and looked at her foot which was paining more than the pain she felt after she saw Charles and Eisen together. 

"okay so, Three......Two........and..one" she took out the nail as she held her feet tightly, trying her best to not to scream, she hurriedly wrapped her feet with the nearby cloth as she stare at the nail, "hi little killer" as she threw it to the dustbin. 

she lays down, she didn't practice for whole month of ball, but she was happy that Roger, would be going with her as her date, then Cedric came to her mind, oh he would come to me first, what about Draco, he don't like me bro,.......what about Charles? fuck him. \